Open Libram LXXVI: Send In The Nuns!

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Hehe draenei... such silly things.

Says the crack elf with wiggly ears and eyebrow spears. :P

Though perhaps not in in the same vein of Caden's deck, I wanted to make a Draenei deck too...

<.<.>.> an all female Draenei deck.

There's actually quite a few good female characters that could be developed into "big" names.

Although I'm sure that's not what you were going for.

/eyeroll
Says the crack elf with wiggly ears and eyebrow spears. :P

those eyebrows are deadly weapons. you better watch out!
Hehe draenei... such silly things.

Not as silly as "Blood Elves". Buncha drow wanna-bes.

And besides, if anything, we need that femdwarf hero from the original TGC. The one with the Outland Background and in the grey Redemption armor.
!@#$ing 4day passes sold out for NYCComic Con. WHAT THE %^-*!!
I just found out I can make a macro that automatically swaps between my level 90 talents (and I don't need to reload UI or anything, it just updated the tooltip when I press it after swapping talents).

http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2391

^ good post that explains most of it

It uses Priest talents, but it's easy to customize for other class/specs.

I did this for my Pally level 90 talents:

(Macro is named "l90", the name in the script needs to match or the tooltip won't update dynamically)

#showtooltip
/cast holy prism
/cast light's hammer
/cast execution sentence
/script m=GetSpellInfo(114871); s=GetSpellInfo(114158); h=GetSpellInfo(114157)
/run SetMacroSpell("l90", GetSpellInfo(m) or GetSpellInfo(s) or GetSpellInfo(h) )

It bumps right up against the 255 character limit D: but it works. You have to change the spell id's with your corresponding spellid's (check WoWhead, the spellid in the address bar corresponds to what it is in-game) and obviously the talent's name.

Really damn useful though.
Cons are becoming too main stream

Its pretty sad.
04/26/2013 02:51 PMPosted by Tailias
I just found out I can make a macro that automatically swaps between my level 90 talents

Keten, I think, showed me (well, not me personally, but he posted it here and I used it) that months ago. I've even got a line in there for reflexive Holy Prism for AoE, but I'd have to be at home to actually share it if what you have is already running at limit.
04/26/2013 02:58 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
I just found out I can make a macro that automatically swaps between my level 90 talents

Keten, I think, showed me (well, not me personally, but he posted it here and I used it) that months ago. I've even got a line in there for reflexive Holy Prism for AoE, but I'd have to be at home to actually share it if what you have is already running at limit.

Please do!

I'm actually not sure how I'd handle reflexive Holy Prism for AoE on a progression fight (I don't really do such a thing when I take Holy Prism except on trash, if I'm using the talent it's for the burst healing... if I need AoE damage on a fight, I take Light's Hammer!). I'd probably use my self-cast button (ALT) or just make a seperate keybind for a self-cast command (ugh, more keybinds) if it really became an issue.
The thing that pissed me off the most was the fact that I didn't get any notification saying it's going to be sold out. Last year was filled with people who cosplays as naruto and doesn't watch any/read anything besides the big 3 or read comics.

Its pretty sad.

Hipster con?

Its pretty sad.

Hipster con?

Hmm possibly, though I dont see it as a 'i was going before they were cool', more of 'i was going when it was still for people that enjoyed the medium'

I mean Comic-Con isnt even about comics anymore, its sad

No it's not. I would love it if there were more cons around here. Well.. cons I want to go to.

Hey not my fault you forgot about Wondercon
i was going when it was still for people that enjoyed the medium'

Was gonna call you a hipster but this is a valid point I think.

Hey these brows are deadly.

Deadly sexy.

Horns>>>>Spear brows
I still haven't done LFR this week, I actually haven't done anything really besides log on to raid.

My care cup has sprung a leak again Libram.
My care cup has sprung a leak again Libram.

Raids were canceled the whole week for IRL reasons.

I've been playing a lot of D3, which actually isn't terrible with friends.
Probably gonna get my CM set today or tomorrow, not really sure which weapon to use though, and half of the ones I want, I haven't been able to get due to bad RNG.

Ramaladni's Blade of Culling

Greatsword of Frozen Hells

Abaddon

Cataclysmic Gladiator's Decapitator

I have the decapitator, probably what I'm going to use for a bit, SO MANY DECISIONS.

Must look fabulous, should prob download Mogit, too lazy =/
I had the following discussion with a guildie of mine.

"Tail you should download Mogit"

"Why? What does it do"

"Well, it's great for transmog, it lets you match good transmog pieces that you wouldn't think match"

"..."

"What?"

"Have you SEEN my transmogs...?"

"Oh, right."
lol, well Greatsword is prob my top pick, but only 6 Heroic kills, and hopefully 4 bosses to work with in the very near future, that may still take awhile.

Idk how many times i've killed Saurfang without luck, so I'm starting to look into other options.

There is a few things I can use like the noobie sword from Cata, or the Mojo masked crusher, I just can't stand not to match =/

If only I was Prot, I already have every possible one hander / shield =/
I've been playing a lot of D3, which actually isn't terrible with friends.

I've been playing Mario Kart Wii a lot for some random reason.

None of my friends play D3 anymore, but it was pretty fun with other people.

I still don't even have a character through Nightmare, but eh it was an annual pass perk so I can't say I've really wasted anything.

One thing I will give Diablo is that it's cinematics are sooooooo pretty.

04/26/2013 04:40 PMPosted by Carbuncle
not really sure which weapon to use though,

Abaddon gets my vote, I love those swords.

"Have you SEEN my transmogs...?"

Hah.

Your mogs certainly are striking, your skin tone and hair color make the armor pop all the more.