Open Libram LXXVI: Send In The Nuns!

Paladin
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
So, anyone else watching Suisei no Gargantia? Feels more than a little inspired by Waterworld in some things, which I love.
So, anyone else watching Suisei no Gargantia? Feels more than a little inspired by Waterworld in some things, which I love.

this is the first time i've actually known what an anime you mention is!

i've been trying to watch more anime lately, and this one stood out as well as shingeki no kyojin as more interesting than the all the high school dramas and catgirls that seem to be clogging up my rss feed.
this is the first time i've actually known what an anime you mention is!

i've been trying to watch more anime lately

One of us! One of us!
i've been trying to watch more anime lately, and this one stood out as well as shingeki no kyojin as more interesting than the all the high school dramas and catgirls that seem to be clogging up my rss feed.
I have no clue what any of that means.
I'm trying to look for a pvp guild or group on Sargeras or around the forums to make groups with. it's lonely in game, to be honest.
One of us! One of us!

not my fault so much of it is crappy. there is a worrying lack of giant robots.
Pretty sure the currently-airing Kakumeiki Valvrave involves giant robots. Haven't been watching it, though.
Cadenbrie the Undaunted

Woot.
Cadenbrie the Undaunted

Woot.

Grats!

... In Spaaaace!

The art style is gorgeous.
The art style is gorgeous.

I thought they blew all their budget on the first episode, but it continues to be beautifully animated. I especially like the nighttime naval battle in episode three, how the lights reflected on the water.
I thought they blew all their budget on the first episode, but it continues to be beautifully animated. I especially like the nighttime naval battle in episode three, how the lights reflected on the water.

I'm somewhat disappointed he didn't use the bullet hell missles again. But then I suppose that wouldn't have made for much of an episode.
I'm not sure they have a non-lethal setting.
True. But the targeting system could clearly acquire non-personnel targets. It just seemed kind of weird to watch the system pinpoint all the targets. And then proceed to rip out a single gun.

But watching him toss the lobster chick made it all worth it.
I'm trying to look for a pvp guild or group on Sargeras or around the forums to make groups with. it's lonely in game, to be honest.

I know that feeling. All my friends are Alliance and I just can't stand Alliance. As a matter of fact my friends from work just went to Sargeras as Alliance, but they're PvE nerds who couldn't PvP their way out of a paper bag while wet. I'll never know why PvE only people feel the need to goto PvP servers when they don't even PvP.
I'll never know why PvE only people feel the need to goto PvP servers when they don't even PvP.

most of the servers with the best progression are pvp servers. good pvpers also tend to be good pvers.
Grats!

Thanks.

Now to work on Silvers, I'd like a birdy.
ok, so, I got most of my transmog set done, though, I'm still wondering what I could do for the helm. I'm gonna try and get a small raid going so I can get Demise from Naxx 10, so, there's that.
Why need a hat? Let those Dwarven locks flow!
Why need a hat? Let those Dwarven locks flow!

Good point.

The Hordies'll be jealous at these stellar braids!