Looking for casual raiding guild

Saurfang
Hey all, I'm looking for a guild in Saurfang. I prefer Horde (played Horde all this time) but willing to change faction to Alliance if the guild seems like a good fit.

My current guild's currently inactive. It's actually made up of RL friends but they seem to have outgrown WoW (or gotten married!) so if I want to do normal/heroic raid instead of LFR, I will need to look for a new home.

I'm looking for a casual but skilled guild. I work and can't commit to a student's raid night schedule. Having said that, I don't want to play with people who stand in fire...

I'm looking for late week nights (22:00 to 00:00 UTC+9) or early weekends (finishing by 10:00 UTC+9). My apologies for the tight requirement. My work is a bit unpredictable so I can't promise I can be on time if it's at earlier time on week nights. On weekends, I'd like to finish early so that the whole weekend is not taken up playing WoW. It will probably happen but I'd like to have the option to avoid it. :)

I'm a decent tank and DPS. I have a hunter 500, death knight 487 and monk 475. I also have this druid but he's "under construction". My death knight and monk have decent tanking gear but the ilevel I stated previously are all DPS gear.

Also, I'm based in Tokyo, Japan so if there're any Japan based guilds around, that'll be great!
We're new to the server with members still moving in. We're Ex hardcore who now have busy lives and families etc but still want to play to a quality standard to not squander our limited play time while still keeping a sense of fun and relaxed atmosphere.

As far as your times go you most likely won't have any presence on our weeknight raid as both our raids are 19:30 - 22:30 Sydney time but your weekend raid would slot in nicely with that time.

If 1 night a week raiding is enough with other things like transmog and challenge modes on the side then give us a look in. :)

http://endlessfury.guildlaunch.com/
I sent you a mail in-game on my alt in Saurfang. Get back to me when you can.
Hi

We are a SG based guild that does casual raiding in US-Saurfang.
We are currently 11/12 in ToT and seeking for a DPS.
Although we are casual but we expecting good attendance.

We are seeking:
Holy Paladin
Restoration Shaman
Elemental Shaman
Enhancement Shaman
Frost Death Knight

Our raid time is Wed , Sun , Mon 8:45pm to 10:45pm (GMT+8)
If you are interested please send a tell or drop a mail to Halogenx, Genx or Regenx.

Best Regards,
Gen