To many Frost Mages...

Mage
Post Limit:
When i see frost mages i laugh ...Hehe..just because of the fact in cataclysm everyone played fire...but when MoP came out everyone switched to frost....hahahahaha...Just no ...Fire is still good..come back ..please? we have cookies!!
*laughs!* I started as Frost ... have had to slip to Arcane or Fire when they significantly outperformed Frost .. but I've always returned to Frost when I could.

Frost is the icing, baby, long live the tasty icing!
Wow. I thought Mages only had one spec. Thanks so much for letting me know that I could be Fire spec. I think I'll go switch right now.
What's a fire specc? Sorry I only know about frost.
just because of the fact in cataclysm everyone played fire

???
Arcane is where it's at.
Wow. I thought Mages only had one spec. Thanks so much for letting me know that I could be Fire spec. I think I'll go switch right now.

Sarcasm much? LOL

When i see frost mages i laugh ...Hehe..just because of the fact in cataclysm everyone played fire...but when MoP came out everyone switched to frost....hahahahaha...Just no ...Fire is still good..come back ..please? we have cookies!!

And do you mean for PvP or PvE? The PvP perspective, while true that there are many more frost mages - fire mages aren't necessarily underrepresented.
Fire lost combustion when we transitioned from Cata to Mop.

since the only reason to ever have played fire WAS combustion.... its not worth playing anymore.

RIP Combustion.
Fire lost combustion when we transitioned from Cata to Mop.

since the only reason to ever have played fire WAS combustion.... its not worth playing anymore.

RIP Combustion.

Chain Pyros is fun. Altho I do miss spreading a massive Combustion when the stars aligned.
Chain Pyros is fun

meh. i chained pyros just fine in cata.
HOW DARE THEY PLAY THE SPEC THAT GIVES THE BEST DPS AT THEIR GEAR LEVEL.

HOW. DARE. THEY.
Yeah, as soon as more people have 520 gear there will be more Fire Mages. Arcane, probably not making a large scale comeback anytime soon.

HOW. DARE. THEY.
I played both specs in cata. Unfortunately since they ruined the epic combustion dot spreads I loved to create, I went back to frost. Frozen orb makes up for it.

HOW. DARE. THEY.

So, let me ask this, why must we have to play something we may personally not like because the spec we prefer can't perform until a certain number is attained? Why can't we play any of our specs that we care for at any gear level?

Just something to mull over.
.Fire is still good..come back ..please? we have cookies!!

Not if you payed me Ghostcrawler's weight in diamonds.
Because this is the way it has always been + poor spec design.
So, let me ask this, why must we have to play something we may personally not like because the spec we prefer can't perform until a certain number is attained? Why can't we play any of our specs that we care for at any gear level?

Just something to mull ove

Because i don't want to ruin the fun for the 24 other people in my raid who have to pick up my slack because my dps isn't as high as it could be.
I originally leveled frost and I liked how it played and then when I hit 80, I respecced to arcane because it was a damage spec... and hated it so much I went and bought duel spec and went back to frost whenever I could. Recently picked my mage back up and I'm like, "Hey, frost is allowed now, sweet!"