Can't find a better staff in Pandaria

Mage
Post Limit:
I currently have a Scavenged Pandaren Staff of the Eagle ilvl 463 (Blue). I can't quite seem to find an Epic staff. I have casually browsed the drop tables, however I am NOT really a raider. Is there a staff to pickup with rep rewards?
arena of annialation scenario.

ToT/ToES LFR
Sadly there is currently no way to buy a higher pve level weapon through reputation rewards or dumping crazy gold into something like Inscribed Serpent Staff. Your only options are to do some raids or settle for Malevolent Gladiator's Battle Staff.
I think there is a 476ilvl one at the end of one of ther heroic dungeons (very rare chance). And also a very slim chance of getting one through daily scenario loot bag.
Scholomance has a very low chance to drop a 476 epic staff, but sadly no there are no weapons from rep/vp vendors.
Your best bet would be to run Terrace of Endless Spring and try to get the Sha-touched staff. That or Throne of Thunder. From memory there are at least 3 staves from in there.
Basically though, without heading into LFR, or running constant Scholo groups, there isn't much hope for you.
Here's what you're going to do.

Go to the Isle of Thunder.

Go kill any rare monster. Look in General chat for people who will tell you which one is up. Here's a map to help you find them:

http://www.darkhavenguild.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/raresMap1.jpg

The rare you kill should drop a key to Lei's Palace (aka: treasure trove run).

Watch a video on how to do it before entering. This is very important. I like this video, personally. You'll have to make some modifications. Invisibility is kind of gimmicky:

Here's general information (don't follow what this guy is doing...just look at the map/how to get the key):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrujIa24QHc

Here's the walkthrough I suggest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_936504

Buy some arcane propellant if you can but only a few if it's your first run. Otherwise, ignore it and search for the big chests you see in the video.

Your goal here is to obtain 10~15 gold charms so you can roll endlessly on the Lei Shi (third boss in Terrace of Endless Spring). She drops the staff you want.

I realize you're not a raider but the first three bosses in LFR for ToES are pretty easy.
Just one problem with that, though... You only get the chance to use one coin per each individual kill. Meaning they'd have to keep running through the place each time they want to have a shot at the staff.
Yep but if you're deadset on getting a staff... :P

The OP can also queue for ToT which is what I'd recommend over the above. Just save your rolls on Hor and Consorts or go with the 1 hander/OH.
If you're a casual player and want an epic weapon your best bet is LFR.

Be advised however, that LFR can be frustration city. Over the last 2 weeks I've run LFR. Takes anywhere from 1 to 3 hours just to down 1 boss in the second part of Throne of Thunder, and I haven't seen a run yet that's taken less than 3 hours.

It's kinda funny in a bad way that a normal mode raid can clear bosses three times as fast as an LFR raid.
arena of annialation scenario.

ToT/ToES LFR

You didn't even read his post. He asked for an epic staff...from rep rewards

AoA have 450 blue weapons for one

And two ToT & ToES LFR is not rep...
Be advised however, that LFR can be frustration city. Over the last 2 weeks I've run LFR. Takes anywhere from 1 to 3 hours just to down 1 boss in the second part of Throne of Thunder, and I haven't seen a run yet that's taken less than 3 hours.

You're in some god awful lfrs then.

I can get them down in 30-45 mins if we pull quickly.

Only iffy one is the last one because people have no idea how to kill lei shin.