Adulation

Ravenholdt
All hail Lord Revos!
Revos is love.
Revos is life.
All hail or face eradication.
Life is weak! Mortal! Fleeting! Fragile! Death is final, death is eternal, death...is my realm.
Then death shall be your reward.
Revos owes me extra for burning an important nub off my rubber Annette Funicello suit!
Ahh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the Fel energy. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the shadow until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
ALL HAIL....wait...nope... still not gunna happen.
Ahh, you think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the Fel energy. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the shadow until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.

You arrogant whelp, I have adopted nothing. My existence predates even before the birth of the universe.

When the Void was the only thing in existence.

ALL HAIL....wait...nope... still not gunna happen.

You shall, in time.
You will make an excellent Voidlord after I've enslaved your soul. All will know the name of Revos, favored herald of Timelord.
What you are doing right now is not unlike an ant making threats to the sun.
What you are doing right now is not unlike an ant making threats to the sun.

I am the Q-Ball to your dying star.

I am the sentience lurking in the void between Galaxies.

I am Spartac..err....Timelord!
This conversation needs cookies.
face eradication.

So THAT'S what happened to your face!
So is Lord Revos the thing Kerrigan is talking about at the end of the "Ascension" cinematic from Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm?
So is Lord Revos the thing Kerrigan is talking about at the end of the "Ascension" cinematic from Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm?

Exactly.
Heyyyyy waitaminute! Don't we face eradication anyways?
Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding. The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!
Heyyyyy waitaminute! Don't we face eradication anyways?

That's what happen when you don't hail me like it should be!
Not even death can save you from me!
Is this thread about Seabrook?