520 iLvl MW and blood DK LF Serious raid

Area 52
Beaf and Alistarzza
We both currently have 11/12 experience. We're looking for a more progression-oriented guild. Flexible hours, so as long as it's after 6 pm EST it should be ok for any day of the week. Feel free to check us on world of logs. Alistarzza pulls 80k hps on most fights and Beaf has 15k mastery and 760k hp. We're looking for a guild 12/12, or better, and we're specifically looking for core spots. Beaf can go dps if need be but his ilvl is only 501 there. We are a couple, so we're need to be raiding together.
Beaf and Alistarzza,
We are currently 12/12 and have both a core tank and a heal spot open. We changed our raid format to a 2 day, 8 hour schedule, raiding Thursday and Sunday (days may be flexible).

If you are interested, contact me via my battletag @DrudgeUrFace#1674.

Here is a link to our recruitment thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728983817

Regards,
Drüdge
Just Curious but your guild site says you guys wont be raiding for a while and with the 2 day raiding schedule how do you work in progression? cuz sometimes guilds can spend entire nights working on progression
We are looking for a progression focused guild wanting to get 12/ 12 and as many hero bosses down before the next tier of content
And ive always personally been in guilds that raid 3- 4 days a week to get that done, so were a bit wary of the 2 days a week thing and that your guild site says you wont be raiding for a while and we would rather not join then have to wait to actually raid
^ just an idea of a regular interaction.
Ok so im the gm of fatal by design we reign from stormscale us we were 3rd on realm 11/12n progression and realm switched to area 52 long story short we pugged 2 people every week for what seems like forever we decided to realm switch to area 52. basically with you 2 with us i think we will down content really fast would love to vent interview you and unlike other said guilds we raid all times btw tue thur sun 9est to 12 est let me know if it works for you.

hawkeyefan34@yahoo.com
we also have guild site (subject to change no longer on stormscale) and we livestream and make videos. also left realm because it was dead and couldn't fill team your welcome to look at our logs.
Mieyah,
Your concerns are understandable. However, my current raid group was on a 3 day, 8 hour raid schedule, with 5-7 min breaks at half raid. With that schedule, we were top 20 at the end of tier 14 and pushing back into the top 25 this tier, when I lost a few members to real life and raid conflicts.

I have readjusted the raid schedule to accommodate people who want raid progression, but not at the sacrifice of real life priorities. It will now be a 2 day, 8 hr raid, with 10 minute breaks. So, if you do the math; then, I am only losing 1 hr and 5 mins from my current raid week. I think with proper time management and recruiting, the damage done to progression as a result of that 1 hour reduction in my raid week can be mitigated.

I've been at this for over 4 years, and always end tiers strong. I am confident that whatever time my group allocates towards raiding will be productive and competitive, inside and outside of guild.

If you know Ortiskort, then he can verify that he experienced more progression with us (in his limited stay in guild) this tier, than with any other. I would imagine he would still be with us if his brother was able to have a raid spot. We had no personal problems with Ort, and he fit in very well to our guild personalities.

Just some thoughts, good luck regardless. Hit me up on my realID DrudgeUrFace#1674. I have a trial raid for recruits this Thursday from 8:30 to 12:30. It may be a good opportunity for you to see what we do, and vice versa.

Drüdge
Refined raids 3 days and a week and does just fine. A heavy raiding schedule does not equal progression where as a light raiding schedule does not mean you won't be competitive in the raiding scene.

Your mistweaver is also gemmed pure int, which makes little to no sense and leads me to believe you don't understand your class very well.
perhaps you should check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Affinichi/advanced
affinitii from blood legion before telling me i dont know how to play my class
I ignored socket bonuses where i would have gained more Int. from gemming pure int than from gemming for the bonus

My haste break point is reached of 6141 for additional Rem ticks , spirit is not an issue even affinitii only has 6k spirit and we want to stack crit after meeting our haste cap to gain more mana tea stacks becuase crit = more mana tea = regen

i also notice affi recently regemmed and reforged for his next haste cap of 9158 but hes in heroic gear i am not so im not going to try to reach that cap til i have more gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB32bjKIihM also interview that was done with affinniti from blood legion if you care to learn my class more
Had a conversation with current guild leader and worked out a few things, so we're sticking with our current guild for now. Thank you to anyone who responded, and good luck with your raid groups.

P.S. Chimecho, I have no idea why you decided to post on this thread, but i'd appreciate it if you went and flew a kite.
perhaps you should check out http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Affinichi/advanced
I ignored socket bonuses where i would have gained more Int. from gemming pure int than from gemming for the bonus

My haste break point is reached of 6141 for additional Rem ticks , spirit is not an issue even affinitii only has 6k spirit and we want to stack crit after meeting our haste cap to gain more mana tea stacks becuase crit = more mana tea = regen

i also notice affi recently regemmed and reforged for his next haste cap of 9158 but hes in heroic gear i am not so im not going to try to reach that cap til i have more gear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB32bjKIihM also interview that was done with affinniti from blood legion if you care to learn my class more

His gear allows him to do certain things. Yours does not, so again. You are doing it wrong at this stage of the game

@ Deatric, you guys seem like an awesome couple! You certainly seem like the type of people I would love to raid with!! /end sarcasm

His gear allows him to do certain things. Yours does not, so again. You are doing it wrong at this stage of the game
, you guys seem like an awesome couple! You certainly seem like the type of people I would love to raid with!! /end sarcasm

@chimecho, as a mw spirit isnt king like most other healers. I for one am running high(slightly over 10k) but i will be scaling back one i get used to running with lower amounts. Please refrain from speaking about things you have no extensive knowledge in. Even at lower gear levels you can shy away from spirit and gem pure int.
@ Ayàno <3 thank you
:)
Refined raids 3 days and a week and does just fine.

Comparing the top 3 night a week guild in the world to other 3 night guilds isn't really a fair comparison.
We'll you see i currently do raid 3 nights a week and 3 nights a week is ok, i just really enjoy raiding, im online in the game every day, be it on my main or on my alts.

in cata i used to raid 4 nights a week on my main and i also raid lead my own alt run on the weekends so i essentially raided every day between alts and main.

And i agree If people dont Eff off and wipe to stupid $hit and get the job done im sure 2 nights a week Is doable

problem is while ive always taken raiding seriously and always bring my best i tend to end up in guilds where people do screw off on trash or even on bosses and i get mad at people for wasting time, becuase I want to get farther faster each week
I realize for some people its just a game and they just wanna have fun
But i like to play competitively
Easy Ali
:D hi ortis :P
just rambling tehee
Dang, I was really looking forward to a reasonable and researched discussion with chimecho on how to play a mistweaver :(
lol :P

i think he gave up >.<