New computer and lost Game CDs

Customer Support
I just recently got my account back after it was stolen and I had not played in two years. A friend of mine is giving me a scroll of resurection, however I can no longer find my Warcraft game CDs to DL on my new computer. What is the protocol for this? Do I just have to buy a whole new WoW game? Will any expansions i've bought be unretrievable?
just go into account managment and you can re-downlaod the game there
You don't need the discs anymore to install wow. You can download the client from your account management.
https://us.battle.net/account/download/

Here is a direct link for you as well!
Do I just have to buy a whole new WoW game? Will any expansions i've bought be unretrievable?

As the others mentioned you can download the client through the Account Management page, specifically the link that Glitterstab provided but I wanted to clarify how an account works.

What you have access to is determined by the account itself, not on the program. So if you had an account that had up to Cataclysm, that is what the level of content you have available. You wouldn't need to repurchase the game or any of the expansions unless you wanted to start an entirely new account.

Welcome back. :)
i had to uninstall wow tonight at 530pm pst time. it had crashed n then i got error 50008 message i went to the download client site and still got same thing i am now doing it from my dvds starting with the wow bc expansion pack at 90% no issues so far that error was not listed on the tech support error section either
Don't use the discs Insanemental. Just download it from the website.

https://us.battle.net/account/download/

Using the discs create nothing but problems. The data on the disc isn't even in use any longer.
i had to uninstall wow tonight at 530pm pst time. it had crashed n then i got error 50008 message i went to the download client site and still got same thing i am now doing it from my dvds starting with the wow bc expansion pack at 90% no issues so far that error was not listed on the tech support error section either

It would probably be best to visit the Technical Support Forum or related Support Articles for installation. As much as I'd like to help tech isn't my strong suit. :)