Possible Transfer

Turalyon
I'm looking at transferring off the barren wasteland that is Grizzly Hills, to somewhere a little more populated and progressed. My main is a 509 SMF warrior, 8/12N ToT experienced. I'm looking for a core spot in a guild that's 8/12 as well if not further. I'm tired of filling in for guilds and being denied major upgrades, so it's time to look for a new home. I know my class and I'm open to advice or any constructive criticism that will help me improve where it's needed.
We're new to Turalyon and looking to fill our last spot dps spot. We're 10/12 and should be into heroics next week. (Tue)

Provided you can keep up with others you'd get a core spot. Get in touch if you're interested.

Guild website: http://ruag.enjin.com/
Firewood#2160 - if you want to chat some in game!
Raid Days Tue/Thurs - Mon(progression)

Thanks
Fire
Do you have particular raid days / times that you are looking for?
Firelass: You probably get this a lot, but if only you were horde ><
Tsovai: I'm available tuesday through friday, 5pm PST til about 10pm PST.
No problem, worth a shot.
Good luck finding a home :)
A lot of us left Turalyon since the server is dying. Not to wave you off or anything but as someone who was here forever, the server decline is super obvious. You'd be better off picking a top 15 server so your xfer isn't wasted.
Here are some comments for moving to Turalyon.
Title: Would Turalyon-H be a good fit for us?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8197762380
Thanks for the heads up folks. Honestly I think I'm coming from one of the deadest servers, less than 3,000 people on it. I'll keep looking ^_^
04/27/2013 05:21 AMPosted by Siearable
A lot of us left Turalyon since the server is dying.

Lol.
A lot of us left Turalyon since the server is dying. Not to wave you off or anything but as someone who was here forever, the server decline is super obvious. You'd be better off picking a top 15 server so your xfer isn't wasted.

I don't ever recall this server as "dying" It's not, if anything it's a melting pot of transfers which is good but also puts strains on recruiting guilds that felt the weight of mass recruitment from other people and have many raid groups condensed into one guild.
04/29/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Tribal

I don't ever recall this server as "dying" It's not, if anything it's a melting pot of transfers which is good but also puts strains on recruiting guilds that felt the weight of mass recruitment from other people and have many raid groups condensed into one guild.

It's not the server it used to be whether you wish to accept that or not. It's not the best or worst server to be on, but it's a ghost town logging on anywhere anymore.
04/29/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Tribal

im looking at transferring to this realm (and possibly creating a guild on the realm), would it not be a good idea to create a guild on this realm, due to this? seems to me like it would be the perfect place transfer to, or have i misread?
Seems like Siearable is the only one that thinks it is dying. If there is anyone else out there that believes so, please tell them before they make a decision. A good idea is to create a character on the realm and play around a bit. While questing, like most servers, you will not find too many people but the cities can be quite active.

I almost always see people pugging during the week, people starting old content groups a few times a week and guilds are obviously recruiting. Any other information you want I will be happy to give you.

Idk if it would be difficult to start a new guild though(usually always is on any server. Weeding out the bad)
Seems like Siearable is the only one that thinks it is dying. If there is anyone else out there that believes so, please tell them before they make a decision. A good idea is to create a character on the realm and play around a bit. While questing, like most servers, you will not find too many people but the cities can be quite active.

I almost always see people pugging during the week, people starting old content groups a few times a week and guilds are obviously recruiting. Any other information you want I will be happy to give you.

Idk if it would be difficult to start a new guild though(usually always is on any server. Weeding out the bad)

Ty.
You guys clearly have no idea what the server used to be like to think that way.
You guys clearly have no idea what the server used to be like to think that way.

I've been on this server for 7 years. Yes I know.

I don't think anyone cares, really. The server is fine.
04/29/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Duvai

I don't think anyone cares, really. The server is fine.
The server isn't dying, I've been here for as long as I've played and have always done just fine finding friends, guilds, or pugs. If you left the server, I would say you have some sort of tie to it atleast, because you are still posting on these forums.

It may have been more populated at one time and just because "some" people left doesn't mean its dying.
If your a raiding guild or trying to be one and have any hopes to look at end game heroic kills you either have a set roster or your only hope of finding good people to fill your roster is off the server transfers. That says it all there.