Is Reflective Shield supposed to break CCs?

Priest
Post Limit:
The talent was patched in BC to stop doing that, and I couldn't find a note on where either the talent or the glyph was explicitly supposed to start breaking CCs again. I like the idea of this glyph, but I wish I could use it a bit more.
Oh - I started in Cata and always thought that it was meant to do that. It was one of the reasons why it wasn't the best choice for battlegrounds.

If it was working that way, then maybe the code just didn't make it into Cata.
Yeah, Patch 2.4.0:

Priests

[Chastise] no longer disorients the target, but now is instant cast and roots the target for 2 seconds.
[Fear Ward] is now usable while in Shadow form.
[Focused Will] now reduces damage by 2/3/4%, up from 1/3/5%.
[Inner Focus]: [Chastise] now benefits from Inner Focus. In addition, [Starshards] no longer consumes Inner Focus.
[Mass Dispel] now affects a maximum of 10 targets, increased from 5.
[Power Infusion]: Infuses the target with power, increasing their spell haste by 20% and reducing the mana cost of all spells by 20%. Lasts for 15 seconds. This will not stack with other haste effects, such as [Heroism], [Bloodlust], or [Icy Veins].
[Power Word: Shield]: Using low ranks of this spell will now be penalized the same way healing spells are penalized.
[Prayer of Mending]: This spell will now fade from players who leave or enter an instance, change continents, or exit the game.
[Reflective Shield]: The reflective damage from this talent no longer breaks crowd control effects which break on taking damage.
[Shadowguard]: No longer consumes the charge of Inner Focus when triggered.
[Silent Resolve]: This talent now affects Surge of Light, Power Infusion, Inspiration, Spirit Tap, Blackout, Levitate, Shackle Undead, Touch of Weakness, Hex of Weakness, and Symbol of Hope.
[Touch of Weakness]: No longer consumes the charge of Inner Focus when triggered. It will also function properly even when the Priest with Touch of Weakness on is silenced or stunned.
[Vampiric Touch]: Casting lower ranks of this spell is now properly penalized like other healing and damage effects.

That's the last reference to Reflective Shield and CC that I could find.
It does break CCs
It does break CCs

I know. I'm just trying to find out if this is an intentional change, or a bug I should report.