Nalak/Oondasta tracking macro

Aerie Peak
A helpful macro to see if your toon has killed any of the MoP WB during that week.

/run for k, v in pairs({ Galleon = 32098, Sha = 32099, Nalak = 32518, Oondasta = 32519}) do print(format("%s: %s", k, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(v) and "\124cff00ff00Yes\124r" or "\124cffff0000No\124r")) end
^ Doesn't work for Nalak and Oondasta...

The quest flag for Oondasta does not trigger when you kill him. And killing Nalak triggers both quest lockouts.

So if you only kill Nalak it shows as you killed Oondasta as well...
Oondasta's id is bugged atm so he can't be tracked. You can cut that part out of the macro if you want but when Blizzard fixes his tracking flag on their side it should work. The only reasons it wouldn't is if they change his id.
It works now. Just perfect. Thanks!
Woah this is amazing! Thank you so much sir !
Perfect Macro, Thx for Posting it
Yeah works like a charm, thanks!
Sorry for old bump, but used a lot tonight, so thanks =)
Literally older than Jesus.
just to revive this necro... download AILO (am I locked out) it monitors your world boss kills as well as your VP,JP,etc... even your five man, and scenarios
Whenever I'm online, it's a safe bet that Oondasta is down. It would be so nice if I'd get help one day, though.
Whenever I'm online, it's a safe bet that Oondasta is down. It would be so nice if I'd get help one day, though.

What a strange and somewhat sad gimmick.
I know you asked for a macro, but I used Savedinstances. Tracks world bosses and raids across all toons.