[H] 25m <Mayhem> 12/12N lf dps/heals

Garrosh
<Mayhem> is a semi/hardcore 25m guild formed during Firelands, which since its formation has taken the server by storm. Our members come from various backgrounds such as pvp guilds to former world ranked guilds. Our main focus in Mayhem is progression, but we accomplish this in a fun environment. If you don't have thick skin or despise crude humor we probably aren't the guild for you.

Progression:
12/12N: t 15

Priorities:

Healers:
Resto Shaman (High)
Priest: Must be able to play both healing specs (Med)
Resto Druid (Med)
Holy Paladin

DPS:
Boomkin (High)
Mage (High)
Spriest (High)
Feral (Med)
Windwalker (Med)
Plate Dps (Med)

Tanks: BM (closed)
Paladin (closed)

Exceptions are made on the classes if we feel that the player is exceptional, and blows us away in the application process.

Raid times are T/W/R 8-11 EST

Loot System: EPGP

Players wishing to apply must be decently geared and must have prior raid experience. Again however, exceptions may be made based on the applicants past raiding experience and exceptionality.

Apply here: http://www.mayhemgarrosh.org/

Or contact any officers in game such as Bullstizz battle tag: (Stizz#1886), Remain or me Gangréne (alt 0233 for é) battle tag: Phobia#1707.
This guild is awesome. You should app. YES YOU.
Hi is Mayhem still recruiting? I have noticed the forum doesn't get used alot. Anyway I am returning after taking a break and I am looking for a raiding guild. Let me know and I will contact you asap.