Exhilaration .. what it means

Bleeding Hollow
It happens everywhere.. every day .. 50 new guilds start up.. because someone believes they can do a better job then those before them.. or maybe about 25% of those new guilds are not guilds with any serious goals at all. They made that guild with another purpose.. to attract enough people.. build it up.. let it fail.. then sell it to make a huge bit of a gold. to go out and do it again. I have a sixth sense for these guilds.. as does the average person who just slightly pays attention. They use their macro.. that is generically written.

"We are a 10man pve guild.. just starting.. up looking for everything. "
"We are a no drama/no stress pve raiding guild."
"we are a World pvp guild. "

Then that same guild.. how do they recruit? They use an addon that suggests they don't care at all about raiding or pvp.. They are just recruiting en masse.
Bleeding hollow is all about the war between horde and alliance and rated battlegrounds.

When I joined the server there were a few big guilds. .. But no one had the desire or dedication to build a large rated bg guild. They focused on 10 people.. and then only ran maybe 1 night a week or if you were lucky 2 nights. yet that person who joined had more time to play then only 2 nights.. and found themselves.. with 3 nights doing nothing.

Now on the server.. I see like 5 guilds every day.. saying they want to be a world pvp guild.. and the problem is if you plan on battling against the horde you can't do it with averaging 15 people online a day. And you can't build a good guild for world pvp.. if your members don't have organized rbg experience. There is definitely a massive difference in skill when Lets say a bunch of rbg players get together and face off against a random motley crew of world pvp weekend gankers.

When We were level 25 and had over 150 members I remember having a guild who offered to absorb mine.. when they were level 16 and only had like 40 members at the time. The thing is all these world pvp ganking guilds have not learned and have not done is really organized in any meaningful way. Because they don't give their members enough to do.

Scheduling matches against horde is not world pvp.

At the heart of it.. World pvp has always been the best when it was like in Classic..
A random fight that turned into a protracted massive battle.
A weekly Pve raid on a city leader is not true world pvp. you are dealing with more pve adds then players. Or you are abusing the realm server latency to gain an advantage. How can the skill of a player be showcased when their latency jumps to 4000.
At the heart of it.. the best world pvp is when you are out their doing your thing.. whether it be .. farming.. or questing..and that red pops up in your screen and they decide they want to go.. . and then when they get upset and have to beg for 8 members to help them overcome a better player. Then you call in your friends and now its on and its fierce and its fun and its Exhilarating.

That is the heart of what we do and what we enjoy. It is why we don't take part in defending a city.. or we don't go after a faction leader. We enjoy the thrill of random battles.. when there is equal give an take. And to those horde we have faced in those random encounters who enjoy that give an take.. We salute you fellow purist.

To the rest.. You do what you want.. Exhilaration will continue to have fun.
wot m8
New transmog pls veph

naw man. You gon have to make your own.
Im the only one allowed to use this one.
Bahamas .. mister big shot former alliance.. I understand you faced a few of the guys.. and despite your elite gear.. advantage .. you got rocked hard. Yes.. your dream of dominating alliance is not the dream you thought it would be. Sufferance enjoyed smashing you.

4-0 against you. Skill beat gear. lol
if u ignore it, it will go away it fails at everything even trolling
Well said

And the main goal of most of the fly by night guilds is not to build a pve/pvp team, it is a guild leader wanting to rank up his guild so he can get the gold from the perks. Grimsby did this as an art form and the rest of you are just fanboys trying to follow in his footsteps.
Jedi

You still can't manage to make a point or stay on topic.

ADD meds my man, buy some.

- Big
Here’s the problem with Exhilaration:

• The GM equates guild success with member numbers
    • They attract skilled PVE Raiders, RBG, Arena and WPVP gamers but can’t retain them because of the lack of focus.
    • The GM cares more about the number of RBG teams running each night than team continuity, player consistency and overall success.
    • The GM doesn't encourage team success, just provides a farm of players – putting together an RBG team in Exhilaration is no different than spamming trade due to their numbers.
    • The GM wants to be known among the other WPVP guilds but doesn't WPVP.
    • Exhilaration had a chance to become a major player on Bleeding Hallow but Jedi allowed HAx10 to come out of nowhere to grab a lot of very good PVP talent due to his lack of focus.

In short, Exhilaration has a lot of cool people in the guild. The problem is it's a guild that still has not figured out what it wants to be when it grows up – just like it’s GM.
Big how sweet that you decided to get involved .. as everyone else in the guild has responded to your leaving.. with as much care as the average pug complaining about using teamspeak3.. its immaterial. The guild has continued to grow and get better without you. Most of the people you rbged with.. are still here rbging. We now have 3 distinct rbg teams. The problem is you think you know more then me and more about what it takes to run a guild but the truth is as much as you know contract law is how much I know about running a guild in comparison and it dwarfs you.

All you do is log on.. do your arenas, Stay in ogrimmar..because you will never go out and explore azeroth.. because that would mean actually facing other random players.. and You prefer the shelter of an instanced battle.

There a few a guild leaders who lead pvp guilds who go out and actually take part in dailies,, questing.. because we know yes.. it will lead to some horde or alliance attacking us. And that is the whole point.. it is what makes us feel alive in this game. I am not a rallys who hugs garrosh healscreams !@#$ all day. And I Am not a Bigarts who hides in a city and doesn't for one second try to get to know the rest of his guild.

There is a reason we have continued to be together for 5 years plus. And that is not because I act like an elitist prick who doesn't want to talk to the rest of his guild members and build a community. I gave you an opportunity to run an rbg team. And you honestly sucked at it the guild let me know the truth after you left. We have moved on from you .. you obviously haven't moved on from us.

I gave you an opportunity to run an rbg team. And you honestly sucked at it the guild let me know the truth after you left. We have moved on from you .. you obviously haven't moved on from us.

I was so bad at it that most of the people that did RBGs wanted to run on my team; which made you pissed so you kept splitting us up.

I was so bad that our team would win more consistently than the others and had the best attendance out of all of them

I was so bad that multiple people sent me in-game mails and whispers to come back

I was so bad that four people paid to faction change their toons to RBG with me.

I was so bad that I had to leave for you to notice .

Gotcha, chief.

All you do is log on.. do your arenas, Stay in ogrimmar..because you will never go out and explore azeroth.. because that would mean actually facing other random players.. and You prefer the shelter of an instanced battle.

Oh you want to see me out so you and your 7,000 guildies can form a raid to kill me?

Oh you want to see me out so you and your 7,000 guildies can form a raid to kill me?

Well if 7,000 is a bit too much. Your 3's and my 3's can always duel ;D Ill fraps and everything!!!!

Well if 7,000 is a bit too much. Your 3's and my 3's can always duel ;D Ill fraps and everything!!!!

Only if you bring Parruna and his potatoes :D
hahaha
Well said. Now someone go braid crossroads.
Seriously 7 thousand members? This is why you are so clueless about managing a guild. 300 members is ginormous to you. There are guilds in wow who have over a thousand members.

We are not a zerg guild Big if we were anywhere we went you would see 50 of us at a time. You know this to be true .. you are just to bent out of shape because you overreacted freaked out and out of spite went horde after 1 argument like a little boy you ran off.

Stay in orgrimmar like a peasant.
I'm in a zerg guild. We zerg the !@#$ out of blingtron when it is popped.
LOL Rektrap