Neverwinter - Moon Guard Community!

Moon Guard
1 2 3 10 Next
Probably going to go Control or Guardian. But I'll probably go Ranger/Archer if they add that in. High Elf ofc.
Oooooo. I do love Neverwinter books I've read.
Great Weapon Fight or Trickster Rogue....
Which of you would I love more?
Wasn't there another one of these?

I'm actually downloading the game right now. It's eating my bandwith for lunch. D:
Wasn't there another one of these?

I'm actually downloading the game right now. It's eating my bandwith for lunch. D:

Yeah... my previous thread went poof for whatever reason.

Been playing for a couple hours, got my Trickster Rogue up to level 10 right now and it's been pretty fun so far!

I'm on the Dragon server, add Nova@aileron00.
Since it offers half-orcs and dwarves... I suppose I might as well give it a shot. It looks fun, won't like.

I got the official downloader up, but it isn't downloading. :|
Welp, looks like I won't be getting in today. I got the game downloaded and installed, but now I can't get the launcher to patch. It just says that it can't connect over and over. :-\

The only solution they had for me was to re-download and install the game. LOL. There is no way I'm doing that.
Might want to try in an hour or two, the servers are being hit hard right now with huuuuge lag spikes, so it's basically unplayable right now. D:
If you're trying to download it now you'll probably want to hold off for a while. My downloader is averaging about .54 KB/s right now.

No, the decimal was not a mistake.
I'm torrenting it at 900kb/s, the direct download is slow as hell though, 20kbps, lawls.
Welp, looks like I won't be getting in today. I got the game downloaded and installed, but now I can't get the launcher to patch. It just says that it can't connect over and over. :-\

The only solution they had for me was to re-download and install the game. LOL. There is no way I'm doing that.

Execute the game from the game folder, the launcher is currently bugged.
(If you don't know how, right click the desktop icon it placed there and click "Open file location", the .exe should be in there.)

Execute the game from the game folder, the launcher is currently bugged.
(If you don't know how, right click the desktop icon it placed there and click "Open file location", the .exe should be in there.)

I actually had to replace the exe file in my folder before this worked, but it DID work.
LOL the customization!
LOL the customization!

WHAT RACE DID YOU PICK?

TELL ME
I like the breast size slider.
I heard mindflayer will be the rp shard, this true?
I heard mindflayer will be the rp shard, this true?

From what I hear, yes.
04/30/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Battlemaiden
LOL the customization!

WHAT RACE DID YOU PICK?

TELL ME

I'm an Elf so far.
Made a human guardian. Position in the queue: 6900.

whelp time to load up netflix.
Hmm I might try it...

Great Weapon or Guardian Fighter...