[Titan Runestone] Drops

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
1 each this week and last for a total of 2/12. (Both clearing all 6 bosses.)
0-6 on my alt's first week
0 out of 9 kills, some lfr and some normal.
4 for 12 and yes I do have lottery tickets for this weekend
Got 2 this week so 4 all together (1 each the previous 2 weeks), I think they should make secrets and runestones a 100% drop on Lei Shen, at least then people might stick around even if they don't want the gear.

There is precedent for this as they made fragments of valanyr drop 100% off of yog 25, maybe its something to look into in any future collection quests.
Got 2 this week so 4 all together (1 each the previous 2 weeks), I think they should make secrets and runestones a 100% drop on Lei Shen, at least then people might stick around even if they don't want the gear.

There is precedent for this as they made fragments of valanyr drop 100% off of yog 25, maybe its something to look into in any future collection quests.

That would help somewhat, except for the fact that its slightly negated by shared loot on those between LFR and normal, so I still wouldn't stick around for Lei Shen LFR because we are killing him on normal now.
1/12

3 weeks.

36 weeks it looks like, unless ToT follows the Dragonsoul model, I think I might be screwed until the rng is buffed
2 weeks, 0 stones.
My preliminary impression of this quest is that it's going to need a nerf if [A Test of Valor] was deemed too long at 6 weeks. I'd agree with making Lei Shen a guaranteed drop. Though by that logic, shouldn't Ra-Den drop one too? He's a titan watcher after all and the stones are actually referring to him =p I suppose getting an extra boss chance is enough of a perk on its own.

Blizzard might not be in any hurry to buff it though because 5.3 isn't out yet and 5.4 is at least 3 months after that.
I am at 3 or 4 from 2 raid weeks.

@your comment about a test of valor i agree and disagree with.

The reason I agree with it is that if the reason blizzard is nerfing it to 3k instead of 6k is because they thought it took too long from the start then yea it makes sense for this to possibly get nerfed.

But they may be nerfing it to 3k as a catch up thing instead of a "this is taking too long from the start" if that makes sense.

Granted i haven't been paying so much attention in that they may of said why they changed it and i didn't catch it.
1 of 5. Got my last secrets off Durumu, so I don't think I was eligible for him.

Progress is progress.

And I agree, Lei Shen should be 100%. Might help keep people from auto-dropping him in LFR.
Updated: 5/12

1 the first week they were available, 0 every week thereafter until this week, got 4.
5/12 with 2 weeks done, 3 first week and 2 this week all from LFR
1 for 2 weeks of progress. its weak. really hoping this doesnt take 24 weeks to do.
SO ths only drop in Halls of flesh-shaping and pnnacle of storms ?
1:28

t.t

edit: Someone in my guild already completed it*
0 RNG is killing wow
9/12 in 3 weeks.
11/12. The % drop for this appears to be way too low for anyone to get it consistently, I do hope they buff it. All its going to do is cause frustration when the 5.3 cloaks come into play. IMO, should drop from Lei Shen guaranteed and have a 40-60% drop from the other five bosses.
I was 1 for 12 on normal mode bosses in two weeks.

I did LFR this weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd get in for our raid tonight, and I got 2 of 3 off the Flesh Shaping one, but 0/2 on Pinnacle (didn't get Twins done because we hit enrage and I had to go).

So LFR is so much better. !@#$.

(small sample size I know)