Sunwalker Dezco/Golden Lotus short story up

Story Forum
Post Limit:
1 2 3 15 Next
OH MY, THIS MUST BE READ IMMEDIATELY.

Quickly, to the Dobe-mobile!

God Damn, that bastard kicked me right in the feels.

/sheds a single manly tear

WHY THE BABY TAUREN?!? WHY?!?

/sobs helplessly
Is he squeezing that baby tauren in his left hand? Father of the year right there.
Inb4 Horde bias

Eh, arguably this paladin story is a parallel to the Nobundo shammie story.

Also, I was not disappointed with their "baby armor" picture at the top.
05/02/2013 11:54 PMPosted by Threeslotbag
Inb4 Horde bias

Eh, arguably this paladin story is a parallel to the Nobundo shammie story.

Also, I was not disappointed with their "baby armor" picture at the top.

Actually that was "inb4 people claim Horde bias." I'll reword it properly. Seems to be the standard reaction to everything nowadays after all.
Well..

IT seems that we know what the Light was now. Guess the vale was the same vision Tyrande had. It would be nice if we get a story from the Night Elves point of view, but I'm not really expecting it.

Sucks for Dezco, but it does seem that the Tauren with him have decided to call Pandaland home.

How disappointing. I was hoping the Light would be something more.
Yeah, that ending was a lot uglier than I was expecting. A little bit too realistic on the baby armor. :O
Oh my god

this was incredibly despressing oh my god
Oh my godthis was incredibly despressing oh my god

Holy Green Jesus, yea.

Looks like his choice was made for him...

Dezco = new favorite Tauren.
I did like the little snippets of tauren mythology in the beginning. The Bleeding Sun, the yeena'e, and such.
Well, that was a really sad story. Going to go eat ice cream while sobbing uncontrollably for a while.

I did like the little snippets of tauren mythology in the beginning. The Bleeding Sun, the yeena'e, and such.

It was nice to see the Sunwalkers get some actual development outside of "lolsungod" like we've had since Cataclysm.
right in the feels
I don't know what's worse: How dark this story is or how it actually kinda made me crave veal.
I will say it was a bit to "accept fate, to fight it brings trouble" vibe throwing to me.
I will say it was a bit to "accept fate, to fight it brings trouble" vibe throwing to me.

Well, this is the "China" expansion.
It looks like having children in Pandaria is a bad choice. Also, running into battle with children is stupid and Dezco should feel bad. It's good to see that Sunwalkers aren't being portrayed as generic paladins.

And apparently female tauren can nurse baby tauren even if they weren't recently pregnant.
And apparently female tauren can nurse baby tauren even if they weren't recently pregnant.

Duh, they're cows.