[H] Requiem Recruitment and Guild Info

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 3 4 5 15 Next
I think that's a little too forward. I'm not ready yet! ;O
AYE NAYA

I NEED AN INVITE TO REQ ON MY WARRIOR BUT I CAN'T GET ANYONE TO DO IT, I HAVENT BEEN MY WARRIOR FOR 3 MONTHS AND NOW ITS LIKE IM A FOREIGNER

/end caps rage
SORRY, i'll keep working on it before i ask again .

heard this guild pretty good though
Join us
Hey Splixxx,

There's like 10 other officers! (Requiem / Req officers combined)

Ahhh stahp the caps!
beggin for people
ugly horde
many alliance noobz

http://www.youtube.com/user/PearlsofWisdom?v=ilOho1VWB4s
Ahhh stahp the caps!

DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT GAIN MORE ACHIEVEMENT POINTS TO RUIN YOUR PERFECT 10,000?
This is a very important question, and I believe it deserve the utmost care and precision in research to find out.
Requiem #1

bump
Off to a great start. Two posts reported.

I'd like to see you guys get back into WPVP. Grouping up with VS back in the day was fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NHmlxPk09w

They're too good for wpvp but when they have issues with alliance wpvp guilds and need to flex their epeen they still stoop to LFM in trade chat cause they can't candle it themselves.

Thanks for the bump, Belthazor.
Have not peeked in since page 1 and wow...wth is going on in this recruitment post?
Have not peeked in since page 1 and wow...wth is going on in this recruitment post?

A natural side effect of being #1.
Good lord that is a lot of reported/moderator removed posts lol. What happened to the good ole days when there was a little bit of respect for recruiting posts? ffs horrible.
Jeez. 20 removed so far in 4 pages. I think that's the worst I've ever seen for a recruitment thread.
Jeez. 20 removed so far in 4 pages. I think that's the worst I've ever seen for a recruitment thread.

Go look at our previous one. Although most of that was from purging post history.
Is all the radiation gone? Is it safe to come outside now?

Edit: Nope. Well time to go report some bump posts I guess.