Who wants to benefit from this?

Ravenholdt
Post Limit:
I thought of a good idea and was wondering if anyone on ravenholdt is in the same boat as me.

Nothing is more frustrating then going about your own business trying to quest and have some jerk constantly ganking or killing you (my server). It also very frustrating if you're looking for group forever and can't find anyone (your/ravenholdt server). So I have a solution for both.

I'm in a high pop server (tichondrius). Ravenholdt is low or med pop. So all we need is a cross realm friend.
This way if you need population or looking for group I bring you in my realm. If I need to quest and not get interrupted or killed every 2 min you invite me to your realm.

So anyone want to friend up with me to have the option for the best of both worlds??
I feel like this way and you can choose to play on a high or low populated server
Why not just post this in your other thread?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8728853984

What I've done personally is to start a couple of DKs across various servers. Each one has mining/herbalism and through levelling I've made tens of thousands of gold after I've bought all of the necessary flying skills. Faster flying makes gathering easier. It's a fantastic springboard for starting alts on some other server.

Your post histories have a lot of effort with you trying to get invited to either Ravenholdt or The Venture Co. in a cross-realm group. Don't be afraid to tell us what you really need. We've had people come here in the past and be rather frank about their intention to get invited and just sit around to camp a rare pet or something, and we don't have much of an issue with it.

'Course you may not be up to anything at all, but the frequency and style of your posting makes me feel a little suspicious.
Next on "Starien: the world's best forum detective".
(Why so suspicious??? what the hell could someone possibly do?)

Anyway, Thanks ill just do that. Great idea. Can't believe I didn't think of that and went through all this trouble instead!!

As far as my other posts just trying to find a cool person who would help.
I tried being honest an got bashed for it from the cowards at veco. Some guy thought I wanted rare pets since I'm currently leveling my hunter/goblin. So I've started getting them on purpose now so people no longer think that's why and can use that excuse. Plus I'm stuck questing because its too frustrating. Hence the post. I would like to quest again. On both my lower and higher characters

As far as my intentions/your suspicions go.... I have posted them already. I'm done questing when I get killed ever 5 min. Basically I suck at this game and I'm new ( 4 months) so I have very few friends. I'm afraid of holding people back since I'm so terrible. My solution was to save 25 bucks by having someone cross invite me. I need to level up 4 more characters and finish off my current characters.

Starien you've been very nice and thanks for not doing what veco did when I tried to post there. Thanks to you I can stop posting and just do it the way you suggested. If you ever need anything in game let me know and ill do what I can :)

Again I really appreciate it
I know right. I thought that was weird too. He helped me out though and was nice in the post so give the guy a break :)
I know right. I thought that was weird too. He helped me out though and was nice in the post so give the guy a break :)

Starien and I have known each other for years. He doesn't get any breaks from this gnome.

Unless it's a lunch break. Everybody likes lunch.

As far as my intentions/your suspicions go.... I have posted them already. I'm done questing when I get killed ever 5 min. Basically I suck at this game and I'm new ( 4 months) so I have very few friends. I'm afraid of holding people back since I'm so terrible. My solution was to save 25 bucks by having someone cross invite me. I need to level up 4 more characters and finish off my current characters.

Starien you've been very nice and thanks for not doing what veco did when I tried to post there. Thanks to you I can stop posting and just do it the way you suggested. If you ever need anything in game let me know and ill do what I can :)

Again I really appreciate it

Yeah, that's the trouble with a PvP server. If you just want to chill out and knock out some quests it gets really frustrating when someone decides to camp your corpse. It messes up the whole flow of things. I don't want to take a break to PvP. If I wanted to do that, I'd go look for a fight myself.

I encourage you to start a DK here at least to get some seed money for further characters if you decide you like it. Don't be afraid to post here after you've started your new char; there is help on both sides to get you off the ground, but if you do the DK route I guarantee you'll be self-sufficient. Blood spec is ridiculously OP right up until Pandaria.

Whichever way you decide, good luck and have fun. You might have a better time on a PvE or PvE-RP server. I've seen someone else suggest it (Bobcat?) and will second the suggestion to check out Llane. It has one of the strongest economies I've ever seen, and the majority of their players are friendly. I have a feeling that's the norm on most straight PvE servers.

Finally, a suggestion that may work for you on your realm if you decide to stay where you are, is to just level by playing battlegrounds repeatedly until 90. You'll get experience for having your butt handed to you on a silver platter, and you will get better at defending yourself over time.
I actually went and created a toon on your server to exchange battle tags...when I whispered ya, I got no response.

Figured you already had completed your goal.