VRMMORPG

General Discussion
I'm looking forward to it. I wonder if Blizz will get on the Oculus VR bandwagon.
I can only hope, dream and pray that we get in to Virtual Reality technology before the end of my days.

I cannot hope, dream and pray enough that it happens though. ;-;

Also, hey there Fore. /brohug
Another thread on some subject lacking context. Stop it, you're not good at making threads.
Also, hey there Fore. /brohug

Hey bud. I was doing more research on this Oculus VR thing. Check it out.

Another thread on some subject lacking context. Stop it, you're not good at making threads.

Clearly you liked it enough to put your two cents in on it. :)
Hey bud. I was doing more research on this Oculus VR thing. Check it out.

Oculus VR? Hmm...

I'll be sure to remember that. Might look in to it right now.
I can't think of VR MMOs without thinking of .hack// or iD_eNTITY.

So yeah I'm down.
I'd definitely like to see WoW support the Oculus VR.

Also, I'd definitely like to actually see the Oculus VR.

If you liked both, check out Sword Art Online.

And Breth, check out Neverwinter, I'm hooked on it right now.
I'd definitely like to see WoW support the Oculus VR.

Also, I'd definitely like to actually see the Oculus VR.

Yea, I was spelunking around all night about it, and I'm about to do more spelunking on it now, but it looks so promising.

I mean, I think I'd be stoked to play any game you can actually be immersed in and actually go toe to toe with bosses like Lich King or Illidan.

So yeah I'm down.

Heck yes!
/high five

Also a win.

Neverwinter

An anime, or a game?
An anime, or a game?

Game.
05/05/2013 10:55 PMPosted by Forescythe

And Breth, check out Neverwinter, I'm hooked on it right now.

I'm quite familiar with SAO. I left it out of my list for a reason.
05/05/2013 10:57 PMPosted by Forescythe
An anime, or a game?

Game.

Might look in to it. F2P or Sub?

It wasn't as good as .hack for sure, but I still liked it well enough.

----

Fore, looking at a few videos for the Oculus VR it seems pretty cool. It would definitely give a whole new level of gaming to the industry and open up quite a few doors I think. Needless to say, I'd love to give it a shot.

It's a bit dark. So I can understand.

Might look in to it. F2P or Sub?

F2P, but fun.

Fore, looking at a few videos for the Oculus VR it seems pretty cool. It would definitely give a whole new level of gaming to the industry and open up quite a few doors I think. Needless to say, I'd love to give it a shot.

They have a developer pack for 300 bucks, but I'm not sure if I want to buy it. I need to research what the pack encompasses.
I like this idea. I think we are like 20 or 30 years away from it being started to be honest.
If I am still around when it happens I am all for it
If I am still around when it happens I am all for it

Psssh I'll be 90 years old gaming. lol
F2P, but fun.

Will look in to it then. >:D

They have a developer pack for 300 bucks, but I'm not sure if I want to buy it. I need to research what the pack encompasses.

>_>... yeah... Moneh...

Psssh I'll be 90 years old gaming. lol

probably the same here, lol!
It wasn't as good as .hack for sure, but I still liked it well enough.

It's just exhaustingly sexist is all. They play Asuna up like she's Kirito's equal but never really follow through. In the intro it shows the two of them tag-teaming this huge demon called The Gleam Eyes, and it's really enthralling. But then that fight happens in the show and Asuna cowers in the corner while Kirito unleashes his secret super skill (which is another point I could hit but irrelevant to the moment). Then he has to win her way out of her guild because she isn't good enough to leave on her own. Not to mention she can't just walk out? Really? I'm not sure how I'm supposed to suspend my disbelief on that one in the first place but it bites even more that she doesn't fight for herself.

And don't get me started on literally ANY OTHER FEMALE IN THE SHOW. Every girl ends up wanting Kirito and he's not even like borderline desirable.

I got so sick of it I couldn't even stick it out through the first season. Like episode 10 or 11 I was just done.