Rate The Transmog Thread No. ???

Death Knight
1 2 3 26 Next
Took me about a week to assemble this. What do you think? And no, there was no wrist transmog that I know of.
It's nifty, but doesn't scream DK to me.

I wouldn't worry about a wrist t-mog unless you decide to not wear gloves for whatever reason
very bland but thats just my opinion !! :)
very bland but thats just my opinion !! :)

that's pretty sweet

9/10 because you are missing the matching pants
Meh, I'd go for the Lich King raid gear that you can buy with JP in the raid... I mean, it looks not bad, but if you had the LK JP gear... damn that's what I call DK.
9/10
Very nice although the boots don't seem to match all that well.
8/10 not a big fan of the dress... but works on undead

ignore my boots, can anyone think of a good belt/wep for this?
Looks good, if a bit unoriginal?

Gives it a 7/10
Looks good, if a bit unoriginal?

Gives it a 7/10

6/10

Helm looks terrible on Blood Elves, doesn't really appeal to me at all, to be honest.
Boots need some green in them to bring it all together IMO. Otherwise I like it.
Boots need some green in them to bring it all together IMO. Otherwise I like it.

looks nice, love teh axes 10/10
twerk--looks brutal, dude. 9/10

i am. the paladin. of DARKNESS

bwa ha ha ha heh

lol wow that was special, wasn't it?

oh and...i am a girl. and i like the glow-y gear xD
well, this is my first character so i guess i have to go thru that phase sometime, eh?

anyways, i figure that my gear coordinates well together/is aesthetically-pleasing. though, any suggestions/critiques (especially on belt..though i can't find a better match for a belt anywhere. i recall there was a lighter blue band-looking belt but i don't know the name of it) are welcome.

also, i normally have on Vertigo Cloak which matches with the boots and belt better. but i wanted to mix things up a couple days ago so meh lol
8/10 @ schwazzy.
8/10, the mace doesn't fit well, and you don't look like a Death Knight. The rest is great though!
9/10 Ever. Just because a set is current doesn't mean it doesn't look great :) Not a fan of the sword with that set though.
7/10 I like the shoulders and dress. The weapon needs some work.