Rate The Transmog Thread No. ???

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
^ Great on all matching but i think it's too subtle for a DK, doesnt scream "i am a holy half dead going after your brains" look.

7/10 for uniqueness though

Just got done with mine the other day... Only set that pretty much matches my heroic gurth
@Dart

Was a bit doubtful from the profile pic cause I wasn't really feeling the mask, but once I saw the full set and the weapon I do have to say it looks awesome! Especially on a Tauren I would think.

10/10!! ;-)
8/10 I just don't really like the ICC set.

Also, anyone got any good ideas for a 2h weapon to go with this set? There's like... nothing :P
8/10 I just don't really like the ICC set.

Also, anyone got any good ideas for a 2h weapon to go with this set? There's like... nothing :P

Frozen Hells would prolly work if you're lucky enough to get your hands on it.
9/10 i like the originality... need more of it, but i dont like the look itself >.<
9.9/10 , that is a really good looking set actually, even though I never cared much for the helm. That's where the .1 went :P
7/10 the helm and sword just doesn't work for me
7/10 love the jungle look but helm threw me

<- royal frost knight
8/10 looks good, could use a new sword though
@ Arngrim

8/10 - Looks solid, I like the color contrast. Check out the green/purple tabards from BT, they would be a great tabard choice! The original DK pvp set would provide similar color coordinated options too!

Cheers,
-Zak
@Evilblueguy

Such nostalgia from your shoulders. Also, dig the helmet.

9/10
@Graaww (love the name) 6/10, your tabard throws it all off to me. =\
Ralira: That sword is awesome. Don't like the helm with that set.

Feels like a tabard is needed to finish out the set.
Ralira: That sword is awesome. Don't like the helm with that set.

Feels like a tabard is needed to finish out the set.

The axes...don't...quite...fit, but other than that, it's pretty good. 8.5/10
8/10

matches nicely, but looks a little too paladiny

but nice work on putting it together, its different and i like it
Don't dig the helmet (fem draenei and helmets don't seem to get along all that well), but everything else is spot on.

8.5/10