Rate The Transmog Thread No. ???

Death Knight
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
8/10. tabard fits nicely but the wep looks a bit odd
7/10 for being hideous
7/10 the purple is pretty cool.
It's nifty, but doesn't scream DK to me.

I wouldn't worry about a wrist t-mog unless you decide to not wear gloves for whatever reason

You, sir, are a pervert.
Tridos I like the unique look you have there 8/10 and Verneus 5/10 for reminding me of leveling clown suits.
5/10? Do you know how long it took to farm this, outfit?

I give myself a 12/10 for originality alone.

_____

Your helm and skirt dont really jive, but it could work with a diff helm or dress.

6/10
5/10? Do you know how long it took to farm this, outfit?

I give myself a 12/10 for originality alone.

_____

Your helm and skirt dont really jive, but it could work with a diff helm or dress.

6/10

AHHHH!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! ?/10

You have pieces from multiple expansions but it honestly reminds me of leveling in BC. And that is not a good thing.

AHHHH!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!! ?/10

You have pieces from multiple expansions but it honestly reminds me of leveling in BC. And that is not a good thing.

7/10

Nice Kor'kron look. Helmet is a bit too generic though. How about Irondrake Faceguard?
10/10 always like that step. Wotlk dk sets looked most like the class
9/10 I love how the armour outline matches the sword hilt. not a fan of the shoulder though(could just be armoury position)

Still working on mine, can't quite solo Ahn'Queri(spelling) for the boots, and still need to find a tailor with the blue lumberjack shirt.
Plus need to find a weapon other then the matching mace from Ahn'Queri.
9/10 I love how the armour outline matches the sword hilt. not a fan of the shoulder though(could just be armoury position)

Still working on mine, can't quite solo Ahn'Queri(spelling) for the boots, and still need to find a tailor with the blue lumberjack shirt.
Plus need to find a weapon other then the matching mace from Ahn'Queri.

Best of luck getting your pieces. =) I thought the boots were from old scholo though...don't recall though since I got mine long ago. Anyway, 7/10
Best of luck getting your pieces. =) I thought the boots were from old scholo though...don't recall though since I got mine long ago. Anyway, 7/10

7/10 Decent set that mostly matches but the tabard stands out for me.

Btw guys i know i was recently rated but i just improved my mog a bit and am wondering what you guys think!

Edit @undersmashed: Love the classic DK look. A recolor of the Naxxramas Icebane set which is tragically no longer available =(. Here is the link to it for those that don't know of its glory:

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1193#.
@Anastasios

10/10 need more originality like me and you!

EDIT: Just noticed I posted in this thread a while back, sorry!
8/10 - Kind of screams "GAH I'm completely insane!" to me, in a good way.
@Qooju
As much as I love that hood and weapon I have to give it a 7/10 for taking little time to put together. Over all tho it's always a nice xmog.
@ Varnorc - 10/10 that set is pretty sick.

I often get mistaken for a warrior.
@ Varnorc - 10/10 that set is pretty sick.

I often get mistaken for a warrior.

Pink pants/boots are you trying out for a pally? Belt/boots are a completely different color than the rest of the set. Only thing that really seems to match are the head shoulders and tabard.

5/10 most of the set does not match seems more like a bc/classic clown suit.

I take it you never played classic. This is pretty much how my warrior looked back then and I've gotten quite a few compliments.
@Smokaj

I like the warrior look. I think it'd be cool to get all of the Redsteel armor.