Should I roll a monk?

Monk
:3
Should try one out for sure.
You Should [Roll] Everything actually. It'll give you a better understanding of other Classes capabilities and weaknesses, pretty much make you a better player in general.

For Monks, Windwalkers seem a bit "Slow" to lvl. But are crazy when you obtain [Rising Sun Kick]
[1-2h daily bonus to exp gain, heirloom, RAF--making it like +3000% exp or something]

Mistweavers, they're overpowered with channeled healing, but balance out towards Cataclysm/Pandaria content.
(I used to Heal everyone in the group by dps'ing the boss, and that was more than enough. cept I use some insta-cast heals (5 [Tiger Palm]s, anyone?) in case emergency.)

Brewmasters, They're fun. I rofl'd the first time I used [Keg Smash] then [Breath of Fire] on mobs. All that, while [Shuffle]ing

End-game, Monks Can leave you hooked, despite obvious weaknesses due to being a fairly new class. (switched Mains from Rogue to Monk. I still play my rogue from time to time)
Yes.
MW PVP Endgame: Go RShaman
WW PVP Endgame: Tied between Rogue and Monk, Rogue better atm but WW might takeover come 5.3
MW PVE Endgame: MW Monk
WW PVE Endgame: Probably one of the best dps in Pve, but no utility
For fun: Go Monk

For PVP: Don't go monk
For PVE: Go Monk

That's how i see it.
you guys...didnt get the joke...
"roll" one...twice in a row if you wanna.
pun intended?
05/02/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Haoh
You Should [Roll] Everything actually.

I did get it, but hey, why not mess with ya, and recruit more monks at the same time?
MW PVP Endgame: Go RShaman
WW PVP Endgame: Tied between Rogue and Monk, Rogue better atm but WW might takeover come 5.3
MW PVE Endgame: MW Monk
WW PVE Endgame: Probably one of the best dps in Pve, but no utility
For fun: Go Monk

For PVP: Don't go monk
For PVE: Go Monk

That's how i see it.

There is so much wrong with this statement...

pvp endgame tied with a rogue? the stuff you're smoking...
pve endgame one of the best dps...
for pve go monk...
I have no words.
"roll" one...twice in a row if you wanna.

Or thrice with Clerity
Do you want to play a monk?

I think the answer should be obvious. It's your time to spend.
I think my mold pretty good for pvp but eh in pve at the moment. But it could be that I'm to max level. But I think the monk is the most fun I've had with any class. Hope that helps
no we got the joke it just wasn't funny
Why would you roll a Monk? They can already do it pretty well themselves.
you guys...didnt get the joke...

Actually, I got it.