May the 4th be with you

Movies, TV and Entertainment
How are you celebrating Star Wars Day? I plan to revisit the saga this weekend, and to continue not to give EA/BioWare one more dime of my money. ;)
It's free comic book day here, so I'll be out at that!
Oh sod this means facebook is going to be swarmed with this stuff
I think I might celebrate it by watching Wrath of Khan.
Been so busy watching the Kentucky Derby prerace stuff didnt know about this.
I will replay KotOR II (With the RCM, obviously) the first chance I get after reinstalling it.

Same parties as always: Atton, Brianna and Mira (I usually switch between these three). Visas and Bao can get charged up their loading ramps for all I care, they usually die under 3-4 hits anyways. XD

Oh, and I'm gonna try the "Revenge of Revan" mod. It looks and sounds amazing, although my game's bugged and I can't try it yet.
Oh sod this means facebook is going to be swarmed with this stuff
I've already blocked about 5 people on my Facebook (and I only had 31 friends).
Why would you block people over this?

Because other people celebrating things we don't like for a day deserve nothing but contempt, duh.

Spam is annoying
05/04/2013 06:03 PMPosted by Rosenivy

Spam is annoying
Spam is annoying

It must be, to want to block what I assume are your "friends", instead of just dealing with it for a day.

Going to take a wild guess that if it was pony related instead of star wars, you wouldn't actually consider it spam.
I have like 500 friends and I still never see anything I describe as spam. Most people seem to make only 1 type of post on a subject a day. Maybe my friends are unique and dont do that but I really really doubt that.
Ok, here's a question:

Who do you think would win in a fight: Atton Rand (Pre-Jedi training), or Han Solo?