[A] <SWBRB> Recruiting for WPVP, BGs

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Damn this dropped fast.
Damn this dropped fast.

Be careful, you wouldn't want to get reported.
Anybody else notice how it looks like all our characters are staring at something important slightly to the left of the camera? it's like as they were taking our pictures someone was like hey jerkface! and we were like wha? hey, i'm not a jerk- and they snapped our photo. what a terrible person that was that did that to us. I for one want a reshoot.
http://i.imgur.com/zxEY6kl.png
Sorry for not being on last night peeps.
I ate one of spartaxans brownies and I must have had one hell of a trip.
I woke up in these huge strawberry fields, and like nothing seemed real.
Keylog was there and so were john, paul, george and mcgruff the crime dog for some reason. He was cool though.
Anywho after getting my ticket to ride, I jumped on a yellow submarine and headed home.
All the while I knew I would be okay at least that what father mckenzie told me.
They all float down here.
Keylog was there and so were john, paul, george and mcgruff the crime dog for some reason. He was cool though.
Anywho after getting my ticket to ride, I jumped on a yellow submarine and headed home.
All the while I knew I would be okay at least that what father mckenzie told me.

Poor Ringo always gets left out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUbY9T5VyXs
Haha. Awesome, Nova.
Anky you are 80!
I think he should roll another character.

And Anky, it's time to come back to daddy.
Anky is leveling another toon? o_O

Poor Ringo always gets left out

Who the heck is Ringo?
zomg ima dwerf.
I feel incredible.
Whoa... Dat Tabard...
I could only watch it for about 3 and half hours before I had to turn it off. That's probably longer than most, but I'm a big Madonna fan.
They all float down here.

Swear to me Keylog. Swear to me that if it isn't dead, we'll all come back.....