Newcomer on Ravenholdt

Ravenholdt
Just made my character, human hunter, Jainie, looking for an RP/PVP community that'd accept a low level character. I've played a lot of WoW over the years and have walked all the walks. I don't know a whole lot about the server yet, but it seems to suit me better than any other so far. Feel free to message me in game.
Welcome to Ravenholdt, and you are welcome. I'm sure our helpful Alliance representivis will be along shortly to pass on more info (I am primary a Horde player, but do have a few Alli alts here).

The Alliance side is small in number compared to the Horde side here, but it is growing. The RP is very strong on the Alli side. WPVP is active, but you will generally mostly find it in Pandaria, so unless you're looking for it you won't find too much trouble leveling a new toon here. If you are in to PVP you will definitely be in good company. Both sides are strong PVP players, but due to the Alliances smaller numbers they are more 'fierce' as they have adapted to being out numbered from time to time.
It's good to hear that WPVP is alive and well. I worried that with the smaller numbers it'd be hard to come by, though it'll be a while before I see any real action as Jainie is about level 7, haha!
Welcome to Ravenholdt....Mockrabbit has covered the bases in regards to Ravenholdt. Enjoy your stay here.
Hello and welcome to Ravenholdt!

I saw that you were on the Sanctum and I hope that you likewise found your way to the in-game /RP channel. Both are great ways to get to know the Alliance RP community here. We're more than happy to accept lowbies into our RP-PvP community ^_^ If you have specific questions about the server, just let us know and we'll work to help you out!
Oh yeah, fierce players on the alliance side.

lol

lol

Well then, maybe not you, but you do have some company here that are.

lol

Well then, maybe not you, but you do have some company here that are.

Greetings.