Open Libram LXXVII: Light in the Black

Paladin
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
...And why I don't watch YouTube.
05/12/2013 11:34 AMPosted by Dallanna
There was a time when you couldn't watch anything on youtube without hitting a CoD: BLOPS II commercial using Back in Black

Youtube has ads too? Huh!
Youtube is getting worse and worse for ads!
Youtube has ads too? Huh!

Seriously people, get an adblocker.
Ad blockers don't block the ones that you get forced to watch before the video you want comes up.
Ad blockers don't block the ones that you get forced to watch before the video you want comes up.

I've never had those happen to me while browsing on my PC, so I assumed adblocker caught them.

Only ever seen them on other devices that don't have an adblocker, like my xbox.

I guess I'm extremely lucky then.
Not all videos have them, it depends on the uploader and video rights. I've seen a couple from actual companies that had full length commercials that can't be skipped. :|
I haven't seen a single ad on YouTube, not the banner ones at the bottom, not a "watch before you watch" ad.

None. Zero. Zip. Nada.

Again, .. there are ads on the Internet? :D
You've probably also never had Youtube tell you that the video isn't available in your country. :P
You've probably also never had Youtube tell you that the video isn't available in your country. :P

damn canadians.
05/12/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Cayse

Sure have. I guess some people just don't like us Kiwis .. can't say I've lost any sleep over it though. :)
CM group cancelled today because one person didn't show, there were no replacements available.

My hatred burns through the cavernous deeps.

damn canadians.

Hey now, don't be mean to America's hat.

its an ugly hat! and its filled with bears and attack penguins! i don't want those in my hair!
05/12/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
damn canadians.

Lest they call down the fury of Shatner upon ye!
CM group cancelled today because one person didn't show, there were no replacements available.

Yeah, I've been seeing that with one or both of my CM groups for awhile now =\
05/12/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Vladja
bears

You got a problem with bears?
05/12/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Khumbu
You got a problem with bears?

My guild does. They're all Australian and are always watching out for Drop Bears. Dangerous critters!
I swear if Blizzard does one thing right it's cinematics. Was watching WoW expansion trailers, then got to a collection of all the D3 cut scenes and then found myself lost in Starcraft land.

I almost want to play SC just because of the cut scenes and the story.

It's a shame so many people dismiss the amazing stories in Blizzard games.

Forget games, they should start making full CGI movies based off their three big names.

My guild does. They're all Australian and are always watching out for Drop Bears. Dangerous critters!

Why just the other day I was chased by Bigfoot before being attacked by a Jackalope. I think North America has the Aussies beat in dangerous folk lore critters. :P
Ah, I can always count on the regulars in this thread to restore my confidence in paladins.

Been away since Christmas, so wasn't ready for the excessive negativity in trade towards ret paladins.
Excessive? As compared to when? People are always bad-mouthing Rets.