Open Libram LXXVII: Light in the Black

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
I use internet jargon RL.

woop woop woop woop (\/)(o,,,,o)(\/)
woop woop woop woop (\/)(o,,,,o)(\/)

Am-scray, Zoidberg! Don't make me get the butter and lemon juice!
http://i.imgur.com/8BKxVJ2.gif

A guildie summed it up very well last night: "It's not Templar's Verdict."

Ret's rotation is in a fantastic place atm, and anyone who doesn't like Inq does not need to play ret.

I've been using them in PvP and I've noticed that this is a lot more smoother than it ever was before. I agree, it's in a good place, though, I just need more practice as it. :P
Had enough of Derp Knighting .. back to bringing the Light! Besides, the Derp Knight set won't let me wear my Precious' Ribbon .. a pink tummy doesn't really go well with brown.
That's actually a good point Mule... if I had a Precious' Ribbon or a Tabard of the Shinyshiny, I wouldn't be able to mog into a pointy metal bra. Well, I still could, it just wouldn't matter very much.
Speaking of 'mogs to go with the Tabard of the Lightbringer, I need to get off my !@# and reassemble T9.

LFM - ToC25, Justicebringer on reserve! >_<
I need to get that tabard...
Yeah, I'm on Shadowfrost shards - but the end is at last in sight. Been doing a weekly ICC through OpenRaid; like fourth in line for shards, now, I think, with one just finished last night.
05/06/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
ToC25

NEVER AGAIN!

I hated that place so much - still do. No amount of transmog is worth that crap hole.
05/06/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Muletia
ToC25

NEVER AGAIN!

25 is, literally, the only place to get the matching boots; only piece I need out of ToC for T9. Justicebringer would be nice, too, though.
At least there isnt any trash in that place
Yeah, I'd like to see more trash-less raids like ToC - just not as a tier of content. That's probably the lone issue I have with ToC, is that it was a whole blasted tier of five encounters.
Semi-random person asked me if I was ret,then to join their CM group. Oddness.
Basically how I got into my first CM. Didn't turn out well at all, but still a good experience. Would like to do more of them with a cohesive, practiced group.
Speaking of 'mogs to go with the Tabard of the Lightbringer, I need to get off my !@# and reassemble T9.

t9 was a terrible tier. it had ONE good fight. ONE,

.....and i seem to be alone in my liking of that fight....
How do I go about getting a pony version of myself drawn?
Incwizishun is dum and stoopid! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Some aren't.

I'm hurt!

You made me cry!

Then I took a sip of my coffee and ams totally fine... ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) But at what cost?
Flailing randomly at Primordius. Easy boss and we're dying in the upper 60's. -.-
How do I go about getting a pony version of myself drawn?

Post here regularly for an extended period of time.

I'm hurt!

You made me cry!

/pat

Shush, I said it was awesome and it is.

I just thought some people were being too much like the trolls we always rally against with it.