Open Libram LXXVII: Light in the Black

Paladin
Post Limit:
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
Post here regularly for an extended period of time.

Upon meeting that criteria, you might get one in 2 years or so...
Considering Lobster does excellent work out of the kindness of his dark little Blood Elf heart I don't think anyone has the right to complain about time taken.
Concerning the term 'trolls' I actually had an interesting discussion with somebody the other day about that.

The common media portrays a 'troll' as somebody who just says harsh things about others in order to provoke or harm the mental well-being of others. Honestly I'm not sure what to think about this definition, I like to think that the original form of a troll was some form of prankster. A practical joker if you will, a good example is placing a small sticker underneath somebodies mouse with the troll-face picture. Harmless, but you were wondering why you couldn't use your mouse and then you realized and went all o_o over it.

Obviously I'm reading too much into it, but I think I just hate the medias portrayal of internet jargon. Not to mention all the other @#$% the media tries to make up our opinions about...

Meh. Caffeine.
Decided to mess with some hot keys for my third and 4th action bar (been a clicker, feels bad). Have to start using control/shift for my future keys...
Did some 2s today to try and cap out CP. It's amazing how many players are terrible at resto druid. And how long it still takes to kill them solo =\
Did some 2s today to try and cap out CP. It's amazing how many players are terrible at resto druid. And how long it still takes to kill them solo =\

What is this, Season 3 all over again?
Obviously I'm reading too much into it, but I think I just hate the medias portrayal of internet jargon. Not to mention all the other @#$% the media tries to make up our opinions about...

Mainstream media is wrong about something related to Internet/video games/anime, who would've guessed.
Marilyn Manson is bad, kay guise?

People never killed each other before video games!

Derp? :|

Also, finally got an LFR ToT trinket.

< Happy VR
Having all the high end engineering stuff cost Spirits of Harmony sucks, I'm five points away from maxing engineering but already used the entire two Spirits I've managed to gather while leveling.

I want my goggles. :(

If only those things were BoA, sitting on like 20 of them on Caden.

Also, finally got an LFR ToT trinket.

< Happy VR

Woot.

Grats.
If only those things were BoA, sitting on like 20 of them on Caden.

That was my major gripe too.

BoA would make a tonne more sense.
I'd say at least half the time when someone appears to be trolling (or flat out admits it), they are actually just ignorant about what they are talking about, and then once they realize their mistakes, they quickly backpedal by insinuating or flat out claiming they were just trolling everyone. That way they can turn it around and still appear to have the upper hand. Just another way of ensuring one never has to actually take responsibility for themselves.
Too bad pretending to be retarded isn't even trolling. At best it could be a joke, but people seem to have forgotten that word.
Malicious ads on mmochampion again, apparently.

Not really too surprised tbh.
On another note, I had pancakes and ice-cream for lunch today.

It was beyond amazing.
05/07/2013 12:06 AMPosted by Carbuncle
Malicious ads on mmochampion again, apparently.

There are ads on the Internet? Must be a new thing!
I figured everyone was running some form of adblocker or noscript at this point.
Not everyone =p, was on the wrong browser.

Although, I am an extremely lazy person.

On another note, I had pancakes and ice-cream for lunch today.

It was beyond amazing.

Sounds like a wicked combo!
05/07/2013 01:04 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
adblocker or noscript

Or both. *flex*
I'd say at least half the time when someone appears to be trolling (or flat out admits it), they are actually just ignorant about what they are talking about, and then once they realize their mistakes, they quickly backpedal by insinuating or flat out claiming they were just trolling everyone. That way they can turn it around and still appear to have the upper hand. Just another way of ensuring one never has to actually take responsibility for themselves.

Beside that particular definition of "troll" in the Dictionary of the Internet is a rather prominent picture of Invincible.
Morning Pally Crew

Invincible

What words of wisdom was he spouting off now?