Why play Rogue over anything else?

Rogue
I am getting dominated, not very fun anymore.
Rogues are fine.
I am getting dominated, not very fun anymore
\

I'm guessing, but your gear seems to be the issue. It's not very good and not very developed to be all it can be.

That stage will pass. If you are by chance a new 90, you will notice it gets really uncomfortable in Bgs at first.

My advice....hide.

Look for obvious vulnerabilities like your teammates dropping DPS...then just cc any healer that would save him and control the healer til your teammates kill him.

This is a good contribution to your team even if you want to visualize yourself as a murder machine......that will come in time.
Rogues have always been rewarding in pvp, but incredibly !@#$ing boring in pve, probably since our pve hasn't really changed in 8 years. I'm not really looking forward to the potential garbage mobility we might have in 5.3 though, the patches where rogues have no mobility are the least fun, because I end up being in roots half the time.
LoL
you can see a "i can't kill a rogue" in almost every class forum, roflmao! u know what you are a bad player, and thats it. as are those on other classes that say "buhuuu a bad rogue killed me"

every time i see a "/cry i can't beat class X or Y" i know that person is a baddie, unless they are an elemental shammy on 2s... lol
The class is fine. Its you that is the problem.

Idk what you expect of rogues, but rogues aren't weak. Sorry if they aren't the god-like class they were in 4.3, learn to adapt. Don't roll your class because you heard its really good.
The class is fine. Its you that is the problem.

Idk what you expect of rogues, but rogues aren't weak. Sorry if they aren't the god-like class they were in 4.3, learn to adapt. Don't roll your class because you heard its really good.

My biggest gripe with rogue is that its the only leather class that STILL feels like we are in leather armor.

Druids last forever / bear form, same for monks, they both have crazy armor increasing talents, they take so much less damage in general then us.

I have died to a hunters(100%-0%) in literally 1.2 seconds while in a stun during his stampede(Not this gear, I had about 7k resil, not to much but DECENT) and I know this can never happen to druids or monks... the only other leather wearers..

The truth is rogues are a strong class, but have way to many situations where we are BEYOND UNDERPOWERED, every other class in these types of situations at least has more options available to them then we do.

(Just !@#$%ing don't mind me ^_^ I love my rogue, but honestly I feel like rogues have kinda faded into the back burner while other classes got all the ranged stuns / dots / disorients and we are just some glass cannons in the backround hoping to not get focused / CC'd during our bursts)
I'm not sure if you guys realize but shadow step is on a 24sec CD, which is really long, even with having 2 vanishes again, 24 sec on ShS is REALLY BAD, if that were to be reduced to lets say, 15 secs, I'd be fine with the CnD nerf.

Every class now has an escape and blinks and sprints, if you think you can do your job as a rogue without CnD I believe you're wrong.

Even warriors who are a class in a lot of trouble will have more mobility than rogues

I think the find weakness change is wrong aswell, I believe if anything should have been changed it was our mastery should be nerfed, because mastery + marked for death is too much burst

I believe instead of marked for death we should have a talent that lets Hemo put a bleed up and then from the bleed we get Sang veins...

But yes, this CnD nerf actually is a very big deal, the length of how long that ability existed isn't an argument of how we will exist without it. ShS is WAY too long of a CD

third thread i'm posting this in

I think a mastery change and the removal of marked for death will fix our class to a balanced state
baddies beeing baddies!
every class can be good at PvP but not most players