Owlkin Frenzy Change

Druid
Owlkin frenzy now also decreases damage taken by 10% in addition to its normal effects.

Boomkins are the squishiest class in the game. At least give us a wall like ferals get or something if not this.
WTB Predatory Swiftness.
I used to think the same thing, Liar. But follow the logic on this. Owlkin Frenzy is active almost 100% of the time when we are getting trained, right? Well then if you say lets make it reduce damage by 10% then why not just add 10% more to moonkin form, because in practice it might as well be. But then 20% moonkin plus 20% barkskin and crit immunity castable while stunned would be op.

I personally believe our survivability is in a good place, If anything we would need a defensive cooldown or maybe a new ability to activate that mitigates damage.

I would love to see an instant cast moderate damage move on an 8 second cooldown that perhaps shares a cooldown with a damage mitigating affect. that would give depth to our play style
Errr, boomkin form reduces damage taken at ALL TIMES by 15% or you can symbiosis a rogue/lock/dk for more survivability. Spec difference is a good thing
Owlkin frenzy now also decreases damage taken by 10% in addition to its normal effects.

Is this even a thing? I can't find notes for it anywhere.
honestly, survivability isnt the problem. i can kite and heal on my boomy all day...getting casts off to do damage other than crappy procs seems to be more of an issue. Or even the broken eclipse mechanic screwing over my damage half the time is more problematic.
Sure a buff to survivability would be nice, but its just unecessary and it doesnt really fix anything. Might as well roll resto at that point :/
Its Just Silly