Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Folks of Smaller Stature

Ravenholdt
There are some damn find guilds on Ravenholdt and even finer folks. Yet, I have been struggling to find a place to call home. I am not a racist Dwarf by any means. Yet, I enjoy lookin' a man (or woman) in the eye and not in the kneecaps or belly.

My request is to ye smaller members of Azeroth. Those among us who have pondered throwing a saddle on a squirrel or need to wear weighted boots to keep the eagles from stealin' themselves a dangerous meal...

I call upon Dwarfs and Gnomes without guilds or homes to start a League of Distinguished Littlemen.

We will drink the finest ale of Azeroth in the comfort of Ironforge Inn's. We shall slay the Horde with no regard for Goblin faces or Tauren knees. We will drink, adventure, drink, tinker, drink, gather, and maybe even drink throughout all of Azeroth. Fully interactin' with our Alliance brethren while remaining true to our Loyal Order of Knee High Nobles.

Should there be any among ye who are seeking a glorious path of many steps with those who will walk with you in stride. Come out from behind ye shady tree stumps and be heard. Founding fathers (or mothers) will be needed.

Be sure to bring crates. Cause when we rescue the Human and Elven lasses it makes the smoochin' much easier. Nothing against the Worgen or Panda ladies, but yer whiskers tickle...
Welcome to Ravenholdt and I am glad to see someone else bring up topics of concern for me. I believe that all of us "little" folks should band together and revolt against the evils of being tall...

/Raises Tiny Fist

Gnom...Goblin Pride Death to all Tallks.
I wholeheartedly support this endeavor!
I wholeheartedly support this endeavor!

/waves.

/hugs tiny Gnome...

Being a proud member of the tallest and most noble race that walks the World of Warcraft, I would recommend that you tiny folk start using bright and colorful markers to highlight your position...I am finding it troubling having to scrape you tiny folks off my hooves while walking...

Its getting worse than wandering the pasture and stepping in a steaming pile of poo...
I do hope yir successful in yir endev'r. It will be convient'nt ta have a one stop shop fir all my gnome needs.
Sounds good to me, get that charter together!
Thee Charter will be created within a few days.
I hope you little people don't descriminate against us TALLS...remember if you want the cookies from the top shelf...you better be nice.
Attention TALLS:

The swift bird watches the coast on the second moon.

Confirmation - OMEGA EPSILON BRAVO The letter W. Peachtree Peachtree. Over.
Bout time I got my descriminatin on!
I hope you little people don't descriminate against us TALLS...remember if you want the cookies from the top shelf...you better be nice.

There will be no discrimination of Alliance Talls. We love dem all. However, ye Horde Talls better wear some shin guards cause we will be comin' at ye swingin'.

"I love to go swimmin' with tall legged wimmin' and swim between there legs!!!"

OOC: I hope to be online tonight to create the charter. Probably between 3PM and 7PM.
Guess it's time to be stompin critters then.
Knee High Nobles now has a charter. Look me up in game if you would like an invite.

Battletag: homchz#1710
WOOT...I have spoken and Blizzard has responded ...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796359708

When We Gnomes achieve this great achievement, I expect to be made King of the Short People...
Recently, I find myself pondering upon Bobcat's dual personality syndrome.

Here, we have a Tauren who constantly yells "Gnome Pride....Death to all Talls...." and then goes on attempting to punt the gnomes around him. I think you should see a witch doctor about that schitzophrenia, Bobcat. It is Bobcat I'm talking to right now, right?

Also, don't think I will forget that punt attempt in #4.
I'll add you as a friend Elderhelm, and hunt you and your charter down when I get on later :)
Recently, I find myself pondering upon Bobcat's dual personality syndrome.

Here, we have a Tauren who constantly yells "Gnome Pride....Death to all Talls...." and then goes on attempting to punt the gnomes around him. I think you should see a witch doctor about that schitzophrenia, Bobcat. It is Bobcat I'm talking to right now, right?

Also, don't think I will forget that punt attempt in #4.

I am offended at this slanderous attack upon my noble person. I have always been a true friend of the "wee" people and even proclaim your merits within the guilded horde halls. Furthermore, my doctor advised that "Free Range" was a healthy life style to which I have opted to follow his suggestion at living right.

As for your claim about my comment in #4....I have no clue what your talking about. If you have proof to support your claim then show me, but on the advice of my attorney

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzsWxPLIOo
As for your claim about my comment in #4....I have no clue what your talking about. If you have proof to support your claim then show me, but on the advice of my attorney

Waitaminnit! I could have sworn that you... I'm so confused. *rubs forehead*
Elderheim, I added you, but have an add-on (Oqueue) that tends to add others B-tags without me seeing.
Is it ok if I wsp you in-game if I see you on? Obviously not if you're in a dungeon or something.
Whisper away. We are always looking for more little peoples. 4 more signatures and we have ourselves a Guild.

Thanks for the interest.