PvP Warriors;

Warrior
How many of you sit in Defensive Stance when you're trained?

I tried to tell my druid friend that a good portion of the skilled warrior community do that, because it's -free damage reduction-, but she called me bad and insisted that I don't know everything and that I should shut up.

So here I am. I know a few do it, but who else does? Is it the higher-skilled warriors who do that or what?
I believe the higher skilled warrior do spend a fair amount of time in def stance.

Seems silly not to, especially next patch.
Build rage > Switch to Defensive > empty rage tank > Back to Battle stance> Build rage > Switch to Defensive > empty rage tank > Back to Battle stance> Build rage > Switch to Defensive > empty rage tank > Back to Battle stance> Build rage > Switch to Defensive > empty rage tank...
Thank y'all, this is what I've been trying to tell her, but she's super stubborn. ><
Depends, if my healer can keep me up i stay bstance. if i know big damage is coming (rogue restealth or rooted by mage with CD's up) i switch.

id say 80% of the time im battle stance, unless im getting tunneled really hard.

edit: dont play with girls, too much trouble
Depends, if my healer can keep me up i stay bstance. if i know big damage is coming (rogue restealth or rooted by mage with CD's up) i switch.

id say 80% of the time im battle stance, unless im getting tunneled really hard.

edit: dont play with girls, too much trouble

I agreeeeeeeee. ;_;
I do when my bar is full of rage since you don't lose rage from stance dancing anymore.
I do when my bar is full of rage since you don't lose rage from stance dancing anymore.

wow, i dont think ive ever had a full rage bar. please tell me your secrets
I haven't played wow pre 5.2 so I don't know a helluvalot regarding just about anything. However I can say that you really notice a difference when sitting in Defensive stance. Especially since I don't play with a healer I usually on switch out of it if I have cds up or the other team is focusing my partner.

wow, i dont think ive ever had a full rage bar. please tell me your secrets

Probably not a serious question by the looks of it, however the glpyh of bull rush and using juggernaut spec to know when to charge every 12s to gain 35 rage helps a lot. If you use a conservative rotation you can sit in d-stance the entire time if you charge every 12s.
Depends on what comp I'm against. Some matches I'm in D Stance the entire match while other matches I'll be in B Stance the whole time. There are also plenty of rounds you'll want to swap back and forth. It really just depends on what you're playing against.
I spend 60-80 percent of the time in Dstance.
As do I, I flop around in B-stance, then when i have sufficient Rage, i flop to d-stance and empty rage, then repeat. its only common sense, if shes trying to justify because she cant manage stances, try binding b-stance to Q and d-stance to E, but nowadays its so much easier to stance dance considering there's no ability req and no rage costs to dance.
For me, it depends on if I am being healed. As Meloy said, I build rage, go Dstance then empty my rage and do it again. Somtimes Dstance is not necessary if My heals are good. So I just switch between battle and defensive.
I am impatient, I want fast action...and I need rage to do that. Screw sitting in D stance like a pretty girl, I go battle stance, either I die or kill someone within seconds...i like it fast, when I need to tank then I completely switch my mind set and stay defensive.