Please Help - Macros Changing on all Characte

UI and Macro
Having an account wide macro issue.

Adding or Deleting a macro on a character specific macro page affects macros on all my other characters. Usually deleting them or replacing them with the one i'm trying to add.

So i get on my priest, try to create a macro for her, and doing so replaces a macro on my hunter or warrior.

The 'General Macros' page isn't safe either, only difference is adding a macro there wouldn't change a macro on the character specific page... but adding one to the character specific page can mess with the General page.

Not too sure what to do, its been like this for months, deleting my WTF folder doesn't fix the problem. If anyone can offer some assistance, please please help.

Thanks.
if anyone has any advice. Plz help
Try deleting the cache files and making macros with all addons disabled.
Try deleting the cache files and making macros with all addons disabled.

how do i do that?
Same way you delete the WTF folder, there's a folder named "Cache" just delete that one.
Same way you delete the WTF folder, there's a folder named "Cache" just delete that one.

Hey Bob, thanks for trying.

Removing cache wasn't working, so i removed WoW altogether (including all addons ofcourse). I am currently 24% in to downloading and patching, i thought for sure this would fix the problem, but it hasn't.

I'm hoping a GM can catch whim of this thread and offer some advice because i have no idea what to do.