Challenge modes Horde side.

Thrall
I just came back after a two month break. Looking for four other people to do challenge modes. I will be tanking. I'll be online later today if you want to message me in game. Or reply to this and I will message you. Looking to get gold in all of them, I would like my transmog gear
Message me in game, battletag Decado#1287.

I have gotten all golds, tanking on my Deathknight but am interested in getting the transmog set for my resto druid. I have some guildies who also want to go through, or have experience with all golds and might be willing to help. I'll be online tonight if you want to discuss this further.
Message me in game, battletag Decado#1287.

I have gotten all golds, tanking on my Deathknight but am interested in getting the transmog set for my resto druid. I have some guildies who also want to go through, or have experience with all golds and might be willing to help. I'll be online tonight if you want to discuss this further.

Awesome. I'm at work now. But when I get home I'll add you.
I'll dps.

I'm usually on all the time. I have the consumables.
I've been looking for a good group for challenge modes. Message me any time I'm on
i'm looking for a group to work on cm golds, hit me up sometime.
Hit me up sometime as well
I'm down
CMs are sort of my thing and my preferred way of capping vp. If you want help just let me know! highly experienced 38 golds 4 chars w/ sets
Hit me up! Deff interested in these! Leave your battle tag or real I.D pref and I will come to heal or dps

Pref to heal these though, I don't trust many healers xD
Put me in coach!
Also looking for this, add me to a friends list, i've done Solomance on gold.... now just need the rest.. :)
Role: Balance DPS

I'm very eager to join a dedicated challenge mode group. I have studied the dungeons extensively and am fully prepared with pots, food, etc.

I'm available mostly late nights and all day on the weekends, my Battle Tag is Threa#1511 Contact me anytime I'm online. Thanks!
I'm down to challenge, lmk

I bring the AOE pain