End of Season 13

Arenas
Post Limit:
Anyone have a guess as to when this season is going to end? Blizz keeps talking about 5.3 right around the corner, but rarely do they put a patch in mid season.
S13 will not end with 5.3.
New pvp season wont come out until new raid is out, thats probably few good months from now.

And yea, blizzard is slow with 5.3, not sure how hard it can be to release such a minor patch, not like they actually test anything...
Anyone have a guess as to when this season is going to end? Blizz keeps talking about 5.3 right around the corner, but rarely do they put a patch in mid season.

Yes they have patches mid season?

Around every 6 months there is a new raid tier, thus new season

Around every 3 months into this new raid tier there is a small content patch, re balancing and small stuff like Heroic Scenarios, nothing huge like a tier.

Think of 5.3 as to 5.1 of S12
2 seasons per xpac. thist is the last season this xpac

Wut
5.4 will be the new season and raid

it will likely be 3-5 months after 5.3

there was 11 seasons before MOP. Believe 4 in BC, 4 in LK and 3 in Cata. There is expected to be 3-4 seasons in MOP but most likely 3 because bliz is speeding up their content releases.

I have no idea how that dude above figures there will only be two seasons. You should just disregard his comments. He's having a major brain fart or something.
For a moment I thought somebody bumped the thread with that gnome who very obviously bought Gladiator.
05/09/2013 03:29 AMPosted by Turtlesrock
guess i missed the third season in cata eh?

Yeah you did. Now stop posting before you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.
Most of us are still gearing... way too early to start thinking about S14.

theres pretty much always a patch mid season.
Usually the first or second seasons run about 18 or 20 weeks. This season started on March 12, so figure sometime in late July or early August.