I need some opinions on how best to use ShS

Rogue
I and many other rogues feel that after 5.3 hits C&D will be inferior to ShS for pvp.

After some experimentation on live, I've tried to reacquaint myself again with ShS in preparation for the upcoming nerfs. I figure I might as well start practicing now so that I'll be ready for when 5.3 goes live.

My question is, what do you fellow rogues think the best way about utililzing Shadow Step would be? I'm talking in terms of burst, specifically, during a Shadow Dance.

Currently I'm running with MfD, and using that for my Kidney Shot. I'll typically try to open with a premed, garrote (subterfuge), Ambush, Eviscerate. At that point I try and get a couple hemos off if I'm not getting kited yet to get SnD rolling for energetic recovery. I then try to stay on my target as good as possible to get some combo points then re-apply SV through rupture, pool then MfD, ShS, Kidney into a Dance. Does that sound about right? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Edit: P.S. I should have stated in the title that this is concerning Subtlety spec.
Currently I'm running with MfD, and using that for my Kidney Shot. I'll typically try to open with a premed, garrote (subterfuge), Ambush, Eviscerate. At that point I try and get a couple hemos off if I'm not getting kited yet to get SnD rolling for energetic recovery. I then try to stay on my target as good as possible to get some combo points then re-apply SV through rupture, pool then MfD, ShS, Kidney into a Dance. Does that sound about right? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
I would premed your SnD to increase your energy return during your initial burst.
When burst is your goal you should use MfD for a second evis in the opener. You can squeeze it in under both the Find Weakness and Master of Subtlety buffs making it hit really hard.
Use step to stick on them during Dance, or follow a blink/leap, or Step+Kick an important cast, or Step+Kidney before your Dance.
Thanks^^
If you get rooted, cloak it off and shadowstep to stay on them to finish your dance
Me thinks peeps underestimate the versatility of Burst of Speed.
Don't open with Shadow step. I see so many people do this.
Don't open with Shadow step. I see so many people do this.

There are situations... like inbetween magma totem bursts, or if you're fast you can ShS to a hunter chilling in a flare and open on him