Ghastly Charger's Skull

Aerie Peak
Looking to sell a Ghastly Charger's Skull, the new TCG mount on Aerie Peak Alliance side. Add me to RF ID at battletag Eve#1988 or send me a mail to Ameadmi in game if interested.

Top offer stands at 225k.
Funny, top offer was 275k yesterday.
Funny, top offer was 275k yesterday.
It is easier to say top offer, and get no reply back than to give a price and have multiple people who do not know what it is talk my ear off about how 200+k is a crazy price when they have 5k on their toon. You would understand if you sold TCG mounts.
05/12/2013 10:59 AMPosted by Evë
It is easier to say top offer, and get no reply back than to give a price and have multiple people who do not know what it is talk my ear off about how 200+k is a crazy price when they have 5k on their toon.

Top offer implies that someone offered you that much and you're trying to see if you can get more. Obviously no one offered 275k if you're posting that the "top offer" is now 225k. Why would I bother replying to you if someone else offered you 275k and I'm not going to pay more than they would? Probably want to refrain from saying top offer if you don't actually have a real offer on it and you're actually trying to sell it. Speaking of which, the last part of your response is just laughable.

You would understand if you sold TCG mounts.

Because I've never bought or sold anything expensive before, right? Doesn't seem like you understand how to communicate that you're trying to sell a TCG mount.

No point in buying something 40-100k overpriced.

Good luck with your "top offers".
Seems like a lot of hostility in your post, lol. Aerie Peak is not the only server I am selling on. I buy and sell things very rapidly across a lot of servers. When I say top offer is 275k, what it really means is that I am looking to get 300k for it, but it eliminates people from trying to barter with me and it eliminates people telling me it is insane. I just sold one 5 days ago for 300k.. so I don't believe I am insane at that price. The price came down to around 250k because I need gold on Aerie Peak quickly, not because I want to sell at that price. To be quite honest, I did get a 275k offer, and rejected it, but I am not sure if the guy was serious or not. But that is beyond the point because I will still keep posting that "top offer" is just below what I want to get out of it, it is just easier. I am not sure why you don't understand that or even why it is a problem. No hostility intended.
I'd be willing to trade it for my Soul-Trader Beacon
hey im looking to buy here add xseedzad#1755