Warrior Ability Idea : Juggernaut Charge

Warrior
Post Limit:
Hello masters of armed combat! Just thought id throw this out there. I sometimes come up with fun ideas for the game and what class they would be suited for. How about this for warriors?

I got this idea from the Marvel character "Juggernaut".

Juggernaut Charge : Requires full rage / level 90 and is baseline for the class. 3 Minute CD

The warrior charges the target and slams into them, causing damage based on armor rating. In addition the target is knocked back.

I figured a few classes have knock backs : me with explosive trap glyph, shamans and druids so a plate class needs one. This would also serve as an additional gap closer and death knock back on some area and bg's ( like eye of the storm middle flag area, Arathi Lumber Mill ).
On the MoP per forums warriors were crying for a knock back.
They got dragons roar lol.
Knock backs go kind of against the theme of trying to stick on your target, but they have so many positional uses and are so much fun I'd love to have one except that would mean every other warrior has one and I'd spend that much more time getting bounced around a BG, so I'm not too sure what to make of it:/
05/18/2013 12:56 AMPosted by Raygar
me with explosive trap glyph, shamans and druids

Those are also ranged classes. Why would we need another gap closer that just creates another gap? A knockback would go completely unused as it would just create more downtime on your target.
im rage starved in pvp as it is how the fudge to you expect me to cap out in rage just to blow a cool down.
If anything should be tweaked I vote that Warbringer breaks root and snares (not stuns) in addition to its knock down / 3 sec stun and still maintain the 20 sec cd.

Could bump cd up to 30 sec if a 20 sec charge with a root /snare breaker and stun seems too OP.

Or tie the root snare break in with heroic leap.

Maybe a glyph would be a simple solution.
No more new crap please. Expansions killed this game.
If anything should be tweaked I vote that Warbringer breaks root and snares (not stuns) in addition to its knock down / 3 sec stun and still maintain the 20 sec cd.

Could bump cd up to 30 sec if a 20 sec charge with a root /snare breaker and stun seems too OP.

Or tie the root snare break in with heroic leap.

Maybe a glyph would be a simple solution.

Lol, i remember when Juggernaught first popped up in WotLK for Prot Warriors, it made Charge usable in combat, and made Charge and Intercept break roots/snares. Boy did Frost Mages cry so damn hard when they realized that there was a Warrior spec that could actually touch them (hence why it got nerfed later).
They actually did originally intend for the 4 piece PvP Set Bonus to make Heroic Leap break all roots/snares, but then they scrapped it for the !@#$ty speed boost.
Well geeze guys I was kind of just making a suggestion. It was OPEN for changes, tweaks and what not. For instance, instead of a knock back, it could knock them DOWN like colossus does or something.

Rage cost could be changed, all that. Dont take it at face value. Also Expansions didnt kill the game, I mean come on, you dont want the game to be the same forever do you? Of course theres so much one can do to a game, but it would be really boring if this was still the same game it was in vanilla.
Depending on the CD I think it should be free. And yes it should be either a knockdown or a stun.