Help on quest "Incoming..."(legendary quest)

Quests
Post Limit:
hello, i need help completing this quest, how does one await their navel fleet? and where can i find information on this? i can't seem to find anything which will help.
The quest is a placeholder that was meant to alert players to the continuation of the questline after 5.1 came out (original questline was introduced in 5.0 but you didn't see the fleets until patch brought the horde/alliance battle in Ksangrang).

Just revisit Wrathion in the misty inn and talk to him to turn in that "Incoming..." quest and start the next section of the legendary.
You actually have to have completed the introductory Domination Point quest (where you establish the base) in order to get credit.

You don't have to do any of the associated dailies, you just have to unlock the hub, basically.
thanks alot
Where is the starting quest for the Allies? Cant seem to find it
Hi guys, Can someone please help me to completing this quest, how does one await their navel fleet? and where can i find information on this? i can't seem to find anything which will help.
seriously this quest is so vague, look at all the people getting confused and all the posts made about it.
i believe its bugged, I've watched multiple videos where people just turn it in after getting it.
The Quest is not bugged, if you have not gone down to the landing site in Krasarang Wilds and have not done the Beginning quest from Garrosh, then you'll not be able to complete it until you do
...that's it. I'm writing a cliffs-notes guide to this. >.< Here's a preview.

{Incoming...} is a breadcrumb you get immediately on completing {Breath of the Black Prince}.

If you have already unlocked Lion's Landing / Domination Point in southern Krasarang, the quest condition will instantly be satisfied; go back to the Tavern and turn it in.

If you have not yet done this, go to your "city" in Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and look for a quest giver outside:
-Alliance: Lyalia
-Horde: Sunwalker Dezco
This quest giver will give you the quest {Meet the Scout} which takes you to southern Krasarang. From there, you will a two-quest chain; the second quest summons your fleet, builds your Krasarang city, and completes {Incoming...}.
Thanks Kollanie. Guys listen to her shes got it. Thanks again!
I found Sunwalkerbut there is no quest and I can't turn in.........
02/01/2014 06:44 PMPosted by Camarella
I found Sunwalkerbut there is no quest and I can't turn in.........

Ok. If Dezco doesn't have the quest {Meet the Scout} it means you probably turned it in and didn't continue the chain.

Also, make sure it's the Shrine of Two Moons version of Dezco before continuing. (Dezco is in other places; but they aren't the quest giver.)

Since you're Horde, go to southwest Krasarang, almost at the Dread Wastes border, and look for any quest givers.

Of course, if you see an orcish fortress over there, you've actually completed {Domination Point} and therefore {Incoming...} as well. In that case, try abandoning and restarting {Incoming...}.
Thanks! I couldn't figure out why the quest "Incoming" wouldn't complete on my alt. After going to Krasarang Wilds and doing the handful of quest the video for the quest Incoming played and the quest completed.
thanks for that info it means alot thanks
ok, so i'm having a similar problem, dezco doesn't have the quest, and i went to where the landing site should be and their are no quests, kinda lost on what to do, some help would be great
02/25/2014 09:41 AMPosted by Blöhdgarm
ok, so i'm having a similar problem, dezco doesn't have the quest, and i went to where the landing site should be and their are no quests, kinda lost on what to do, some help would be great

Have you faction-changed recently? People who faction-change after "attuning" for Pandaria get a buff called Taradormi's Second Chance, which is known to interfere with these quests.
So I'm having some of the same problems I do not have the quest Meet the Scout what is my next step. I went back to the Vale and Night Elf Lyalia will not give me the quest. Any help would be great. Thaks