What the heck

Story Forum
Alright so we All know danath troll and is probably not going to return to azeroth because of game mechanics(since Outland will have a lot of demons and Illdrai remnants) so what will happen to stromguarde?And if danath returns what will Danath and Galen have a HUGE quarry?
so what will happen to stromguarde?

Nothing. It will continue to be ruined. The League of Arathor will continue to live in its hole in the ground.

And if danath returns what will Danath and Galen have a HUGE quarry?

I don't see them taking up a mining business together.
Lol I mean fight but that was hilarious :D
Nothing will happen to Stromgarde because, "Would you rather see something happen to Stromgarde or would you rather have a new raid?"
"Would you rather see something happen to Stromgarde or would you rather have a new raid?"

Stromgarde. Make it happen, Blizzard.
Stromguarde obviously goes to the Naga
Post-SoO, the new Horde-Alliance...alliance will take the city from the syndicate and ogres together.

Half of the city will be Forsaken and half of it Human. Everybody wins! Yay!
Stromguarde city is sunken and Azshara sends one of her lieutenants to Stromguarde Ruins too use it as a forward front on the mortal countinent of Eastern Kingdoms and Danath and Galen(uniting Those two factions in arathi basin) to try to defeat the Naga Lietunent and resurface the city(cleaning out the syndicate/ogres) the forsaken and humans agree to split the city into 2 districts,the forsaken district and the stromguarde district making it a neutral city but also like sunreaver pavilelion and that sliver covenant place forces you out with stun and stuff stopping you from entering.and boom the BG can stay as the defines and arathi guys going rogue asking for mercenarys(players) to restore or ruin stromguarde into its former glory/siege it into the dark lady's control.
The addition of the Dark Iron and Wildhammer dwarves to the Alliance will eliminate the conflict around the Thandol Span, and allow the Alliance to achieve rapid and secure supply lines into the Highlands, either over the dwarven road network, or via Menethil Harbor.

Thus established, a campaign of rapid land control can be easily established, cutting off Syndicate and Ogre forces within Stromgarde proper. With the Gilnean conflict keeping the Forsaken off balance, and the Horde in general reeling from Garrosh's campaigns, conflict on that front will be manageable.

Once the city is clear, and with solid lines of transportation and communication linking it to the south, Stromgarde can be rebuilt. Its streets beginning to bustle, its people beginning to thrive once again.

At this point, Alliance players will be told that they made a great effort, but they lost somehow, and have to retreat entirely out of the Highlands. Because derp.

We didn't get to keep our half of Andorhal.
05/13/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Kàtarn

DUN DUN DUN
05/13/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Kàtarn

We tried to take it all for ourselves and lost. You wanna win big, you gotta gamble big.

Also in game, Andorhal is like 20 miles from Undercity and 1000 (effectively) from SW. It was a big reach for SW, and they sent T0 farmers while the Forsaken sent T4 super units.
so no one likes MAI idea? D:
Romus informed me of the tragedies that beset my beautiful city. There are no fitting words for the sorrow I felt upon hearing of Lordaeron's fate - and the fate of my own, beloved Stromgarde. Twenty years ago, no one had heard of the Burning Legion... Damn those cursed devils! Rest assured, <name>; should I ever return to Azeroth, Stromgarde will once more rise as a force of reckoning. This I swear...

-- Talking with Danath Trollbane during Burning Crusade
NPC=16819

I'm sick of sittin' in this hole. I hope whatever sorry pencil-pusher is holdin' up Danath's return gets a punch in the jimmies.

-- Skuerto in the Arathi Highlands post Shattering, commenting on the situation.
NPC=2789

Mind you, characters in Wow often say things and then don't get around to it until a few expansions later. We've got a lot of outstanding "swears" right now.
If Stromgarde was going to rise again it would have been in Cata, but it was Alliance content so there wasn't time.

No literally, a good bit of Alliance stuff was cut in Cata so it wouldn't surprise me if something with Strom had been planned and cut.

Now they'll just hold any and all future content hostage whenever we ask for something to be done.

Cause you know, changing stuff in game for the Alliance takes too many resources.
Oh you know it'd be nice if you gave feedback to this
---------------------------
Stromguarde city is sunken and Azshara sends one of her lieutenants to Stromguarde Ruins too use it as a forward front on the mortal countinent of Eastern Kingdoms and Danath and Galen(uniting Those two factions in arathi basin) to try to defeat the Naga Lietunent and resurface the city(cleaning out the syndicate/ogres) the forsaken and humans agree to split the city into 2 districts,the forsaken district and the stromguarde district making it a neutral city but also like sunreaver pavilelion and that sliver covenant place forces you out with stun and stuff stopping you from entering.and boom the BG can stay as the defines and arathi guys going rogue asking for mercenarys(players) to restore or ruin stromguarde into its former glory/siege it into the dark lady's control.
They could, you know, make a quick filler scenario at some point to cover this and get it out of the way.
Or do my idea
Nothing will happen to Stromgarde because, "Would you rather see something happen to Stromgarde or would you rather have a new raid?"

I would have a Stromgarde Raid(with Sylvanas as the end boss).