[H] <Nocturne> is recruiting!

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
.: A Brief History :.

As a guild, <Nocturne> was established nearly a year and a half ago as a bank guild for two people who couldn't seem to find anything that “fit”. Rather than guild hop, they decided to create a private guild and at least reap the benefits of additional bank space. Through lots of love, time, and effort, <Nocturne> has been painstakingly leveled (19 currently, nearly 20) and a few perks and achievements added to its history. Seeing a much needed gap to be filled, the guild’s doors are being opened for those seeking a new home.

.: Our Goals :.

Whether you’re an LFR hero, RPer, dungeon crawler, or even a soloist who just likes to quest and have people to chat with while you do it- we welcome you. <Nocturne> seeks to be a home for adults in their late 20s and up who want an oasis where you know your guild mates and don’t have to deal with unnecessary drama. Leadership is multifaceted and experienced and understands what it takes to keep a guild, even if it’s casual, not just running.. but running well.

We seek to provide a strong communal spirit to support one another in individual and group activities. As the guild grows we hope to expand into content for those seeking a little bit more, including challenge modes and guild bgs. If you're looking for a bit less battle, crafting blitzes and events both in and out of guild will help foster relations between members and the server at large.

.: Recruitment Policy :.

There are no level, class or spec requirements to join. All we ask is that you be active and always treat your fellow gamers with respect whether they're a guild member or not. We have a zero tolerance policy against trolling and hate speech and we expect this to carry through all game aspects our members take part in. Good sportsmanship and camaraderie apply to everything we do, and we encourage new players to speak up if they have questions.

We'll never spam random invites or send out infomercial tells. It's understood that mega guilds have their place but we aren't one and will never strive to be one. Numbers mean nothing to us. It doesn't matter how big we are if we don't know who anyone is and if people don't feel comfortable enough to speak up in chat or reach out for activities or help. Each new member is spoken to on an individual basis and gets a personal invite if it seems like it'd be a good fit.

.: Contact Us :.

If <Nocturne> sounds like a place for you, feel free to post here or contact Nitelily/Minzani in game. If she's not on, you can always send a mail saying when you'll be on to talk or drop an info request through guild finder- she checks it regularly.

We look forward to hearing from you!
Just passing through..
To the top with thee!
*flips her flippable table and knocks the thread back up the page*
*tumbleweeds*
Actually, I'm a fairly active player and I'm looking for a permanent home. My current guild is great, but I'm usually the only person ever on in it. It's a friends/family guild that plays extremely late so I never see them except rarely on weekends. I run LFR, heroics, scenarios, etc. I'm pretty much always willing to do SOMETHING, be it warbringer farming (no mount yet :( ), trying PVP, RP, old content, etc.

Anyway, let me know what else I might need to do to apply.

P.S: I'm expecting my first child in less than a week so I might not be around as much as I am now but I'll always find ways to play.
Actually, I'm a fairly active player and I'm looking for a permanent home. My current guild is great, but I'm usually the only person ever on in it. It's a friends/family guild that plays extremely late so I never see them except rarely on weekends. I run LFR, heroics, scenarios, etc. I'm pretty much always willing to do SOMETHING, be it warbringer farming (no mount yet :( ), trying PVP, RP, old content, etc.

Anyway, let me know what else I might need to do to apply.

P.S: I'm expecting my first child in less than a week so I might not be around as much as I am now but I'll always find ways to play.

Nothing special to apply, and I'll add you to my friends list so if I see you pop on I can get hold of you. I'll be on later today so hopefully I can see you then. And congratulations on your first child!
Excellent! Thank you :) I look forward to speaking with you.
Couple of questions.

1. How active is active?

2. Do you guys have a website?
Couple of questions.

1. How active is active?

2. Do you guys have a website?

Since we're geared towards adults it's understood there may be sporadic/erratic play times due to things like work, school, and families. Sometimes people really enjoy the game but you can only play for a couple hours once a week, or maybe you can only play for half an hour a day. As long as we see that you're not just parking an alt and disappearing, or logging in literally long enough to show that you zoned in for a minute, we're pretty ok. So far those that have joined have been active daily, but different RL schedules call for different things.

We currently don't have a website because we're so small and we just started recruiting, so it's really easy to just get hold of someone personally. As we grow and more things start to happen, the more of a need there will be for one common coordination spot for everyone even when not in game. When we hit that point a website will be made :)
Morning bump!
Happy evening WrA :)
Bump for our first guild activity being a completed heroic scenario!
Just a few questions...

1. How many active players are in the guild?
2. What times do most of the actives log in? I have no issues with small guilds and would actually like to join a guild that is not yet 25 to be able to contribute to the leveling of my home. I just want to have some other guildies to play with during my play times.
Just a few questions...

1. How many active players are in the guild?
2. What times do most of the actives log in? I have no issues with small guilds and would actually like to join a guild that is not yet 25 to be able to contribute to the leveling of my home. I just want to have some other guildies to play with during my play times.

Hey Myrrdyn!

We're small so there's only about 6 of us total right now but we're all active. As for log in time, it's sounds kind of corny to say 'all the time', but it holds pretty true. Chances are if someone isn't on, it hasn't been long since they've logged and you're probably going to be seeing them again later. I think there's only one of us who has somewhat erratic play times, but the bulk of us seem to have play times in the evening and later. So far we don't have much as far as "late night", but that may change soon. :)
Wondering if you're still recruiting?