503 Resto Shaman

Hello Thrall! I have been trying for months to get a solid team going on my server and nothing has changed. So I'm throwing in the towel. I have a 503 resto sham in need of a raid team. I am free 2-3 nights a week any night. I am PST so this server is a few hours ahead of mine. 9:30pm server is as early as I can start for raids. I am very knowledgeable of my class and spec. I had a few rankings during Cataclysm too. If I am happy with my new home I will bring all my characters here. 497 Hpally is one and I am currently working on a hunter and warlock. I am also willing to faction change.

My battletage is Crimsion#1634
Boy, I know how rough that can be. But, perhaps we can help each other out! My raiding team is looking for a solid raider to add to our group, and I think you just might fit the bill!

We raid M W F from 6pm to 9 pm PST, and are a great group of adults who love to progress and have a fun time. If you are interested, check out our website: www.div9.us, and if you have any questions, you can hit us up via that website, or add my Battletag (Kita #1465).

Look forward to hearing from you! :)
Hi There we're looking for a resto shaman for raids Tues & Thurs 11pm-2am Server (EST). This team is currently 6/12, we also have two other teams 1 at 6/12 and another at 8/12, most players have more than this in experience. We are in need of a dedicated player who can commit to the raid times, and to a progression type atmosphere, we're not hardcore, we like to take it light, but we focus on progression. Feel free to message me in game, if you're interested.