Elemental Pandaren Shaman PVP Mini Vid

Shaman
having fun being a powerful yet fluffy Pandaren.

http://youtu.be/KmS7MkHiL4Y
An ok video. Wish I had me a pocket heal, peel when I bg on my ele.
Enjoyed all those knock offs you had on the wall of ally pvp vendor. Always cracks me up.

Demand your guildies to heal your Ele! Tell them it is for the good of all mankind, orckind.....you know what I mean

Enjoyed all those knock offs you had on the wall of ally pvp vendor. Always cracks me up.

You should watch the PVP vendor clip I made where it was dedicated on camping them at the vendors.
05/12/2013 03:25 PMPosted by Shockstout

Demand your guildies to heal your Ele! Tell them it is for the good of all mankind, orckind.....you know what I mean

This is my ele. I love playing her. I unfortunately play at odd times and haven't really found a guild or group that plays when I do (mostly week days). I am also very aggressive as a player which causes me to stray from groups which is not in the best, interest of ele's. When I do get support (RBGs), it is utterly amazing the damage we can dish out.
05/12/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Madalynn

This is my ele. I love playing her. I unfortunately play at odd times and haven't really found a guild or group that plays when I do (mostly week days). I am also very aggressive as a player which causes me to stray from groups which is not in the best, interest of ele's. When I do get support (RBGs), it is utterly amazing the damage we can dish out.

/ high five

SHAMAN POWA!!!!!!