PVP Bugs - anyone had these besides me?

Arenas
These have occured during 2's matches with myself (WW Monk) and Disc Priest.

1. 27 minute arena battle that we lost - thought timer was 25 mins?

2. Void Shift taking health from Priest but not transferring to friendly player.

3. Losing 26 points from one match when our MatchMaking value was 1588 and the opposing team was 1575 and then the team rating indicated a higher rating than my personal rating even though I had played every single match with that team for the whole season. Following our next match the team rating was now lower to match the 26 ponit drop?

Anyone have something similar happed to them?

Thanks
2. Void Shift taking health from Priest but not transferring to friendly player.

Probably Necrotic.
These have occured during 2's matches with myself (WW Monk) and Disc Priest.

1. 27 minute arena battle that we lost - thought timer was 25 mins?

3. Losing 26 points from one match when our MatchMaking value was 1588 and the opposing team was 1575 and then the team rating indicated a higher rating than my personal rating even though I had played every single match with that team for the whole season. Following our next match the team rating was now lower to match the 26 ponit drop?

Anyone have something similar happed to them?

Thanks

1. 2 minutes of prep time, 25 minutes of live time. 27 minutes total.

2. This is what happens when you void shift as your target dies. The spell has travel time. The spell travels to the target while also traveling back to the priest with the targets health. If the target dies before the void shift lands on the target, it will die regardless while lowering the priests health. Void shift can also look like it doesn't work if there's a lot of necrotic on the target but what I wrote first is most likely what happened and has happened to me and many priests multiple times, it sucks.

3. MMR is crazy sometimes, I can't explain to you specifically why you gain or lose X amount of points, I just know that making new teams and catching up to your MMR will cause your rating to be weird at times.
27 minute arena battle that we lost - thought timer was 25 mins?

2 minute prep time is calculated into the time. You played the arena match for 25 minutes and prepped for 2.

If the person dies it's normally just lag. Takes health from priest then gives it to another player. Seen it happen a lot. Otherwise, necros.

05/14/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Darkfog
Losing 26 points from one match when our MatchMaking value was 1588 and the opposing team was 1575

Your TR (team rating) might have been higher than your MMR, so when you lost it wanted to even you out more. Also you just lose a lot of points when you lose when your mmr and tr are the same.

05/14/2013 07:10 AMPosted by Darkfog
team rating indicated a higher rating than my personal rating even though I had played every single match with that team for the whole season.

The only bug. Sometimes when looking at your arena teams in game it just gives you wonky random numbers. There will be times where I'll be on a winning streak but it shows my TR maybe 1 point higher than it was, or the TR moves up but my PR stays where it was when we started to play.

Also - DC's can lower your TR but keep your PR the same.