Best Horde Rogue PVE Race?

Rogue
Title says it all.
I would think it is either a troll for their haste buff 3min cd or an orc for their dps buff 3min cd.

UD- seems strictly pvp for wotf
Belf- pvp meele silence/energy regain
Panda- not sure what they get besides the food buffs
goblin- decent pve race for their passive haste i doubt it's as good as trolls since it's passive

either way you go their are viable for pve it just depends on how you use their racials. Orc also has a fear racial which shortens the duration slightly. this is just MY opinion not saying this is true.
Seems like troll for the bonus damage to beasts in some cases as well. I say their haste buff is more beneficial a stat boost because of the class play style, but I'm not that certain. Just a guess. The regen from Trolls I hear isn't really noticeable at higher levels. I'm not sure.
The value of racials depends on your spec and gear. Pandaren will probably be the strongest due to 300 extra agility, but Orc and Troll are also solid. So is goblin. It's also worth noting that orcs get expertise for combat spec, given an axe is used.
My guess is that player slop is a bigger factor in DPS than race.

edit: Bad info
Copied from Elitist jerks

Orc Expertise with Axes and Fist Weapons increased by 1%(no benefit for Assassination). They can also activate Blood Fury(564 EP) to increase their attack power by 4514 for 15 seconds every two minutes.

Pandaren Gain 100% more stats from bufffood. This is an additional 300 agility(816 EP) for the highest food currently available. Can also use a short CC with Quaking Palm every 2 minutes.

Undead They can break Charm, Fear and Sleep effects every 2 minutes with Will of the Forsaken and also restore up to 45% of their health within 10 seconds by Cannibalizing humanoid or undead corpses. Their Touch of the Grave(NYD EP) passive has a chance to proc shadow damage dealing lifesteals and they also take 1% less shadow damage.

Blood elf They can restore 15 energy and silence(2s duration)/interrupt(3s duration) all targets within 8 yards every 2 minutes with Arcane Torrent(NYD EP) and also take 1% less arcane damage.

Goblin They get an additional 1% haste and can also shoot their Rocket Barrage(NYD EP) every two minutes to deal some fire damage. This could be used while waiting for energy or during movement phases.

Troll They receive a 10% increase to health regeneration and 10% of their health regeneration is also passively active in combat. They deal 5% more damage to beasts, suffer 15% less duration from movement-impairing effects and can also activate Berserking(482 EP), increasing their attack speed by 20% for 10 seconds on a 3 minuten cooldown.

(Note: panda has the highest EP but if you die and get battle rez no more food buff) :(
Depends really.

If I was only worried about pvp i'd go Orc

Only PVE I'd go Troll

That said I perfer Goblin, I love the rocket boots and mobile bank aswell as the race lore. The 1% haste is just a nice bonus :)
Troll for life.

Really though these few hundred EP mean absolutely nothing unless you're going for world firsts.
Honestly it comes down to whether or not you have good survival abilty. The Pandaren buff gives 300 more agility which is constant while Troll is a 20 seconds buff on CD for 3 minutes. Yeah its a decent racial but a constant one it so much better over all. Agility basically out ranks haste/expertise/AP, but then again if you have issues staying alive in battle then Troll might be best but if you can stay alive the whole time then Pandaren all the way.
Honestly it comes down to whether or not you have good survival abilty. The Pandaren buff gives 300 more agility which is constant while Troll is a 20 seconds buff on CD for 3 minutes. Yeah its a decent racial but a constant one it so much better over all. Agility basically out ranks haste/expertise/AP, but then again if you have issues staying alive in battle then Troll might be best but if you can stay alive the whole time then Pandaren all the way.

I'm thinking sometime in the past five months....they figured out what race to be....
female belf. bc stealth animation is everything.
Troll for life.

Really though these few hundred EP mean absolutely nothing unless you're going for world firsts.

blue feet 4lyfe