Story Forum Community Lounge 72

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
So it's 55 dollars to move my palidin. Screw that, doing it next week. Just gonna buy Skyrim this week.

Booo.
I have a Steak in Shake near me. It's in a city I despise. Elgin

UGH

I learned of Steak and Shake a few years ago. It's a nice place for hamburgers and like Fer said, fries. There was another place that I can't recall that has these small hamburgers, they're good but small maybe for me to have two maybe. I can't recall

>_<
Yeah, but you despising something is mild dislike for everyone else, so.
al's is great

never heard of steak n shake
Yeah, but you despising something is mild dislike for everyone else, so.

What a great comment.

al's is great

Al's? That's the name of the place? Just Al's?
al's is great

Alright.. This is me we are talking about. Think of how awesome I am with food.

Best fries and shakes ever. Like, get an old fashioned Vanilla Shake (because you gotta rock it old school), some fantabuloastic steak cut fries, dip into said shake and be all like "What whaaaat" party splosion in the taste buds.

It's also good with fried mozzarella sticks.
Ferlion stop what you are doing and figure something out for me to eat for supper.

It just can't be seafood or any kind of fish or something thats complicated to cook.

You know what I think I'll just make some tacos.

Thank you for your help.
al's is great

Alright.. This is me we are talking about. Think of how awesome I am with food.

Best fries and shakes ever. Like, get an old fashioned Vanilla Shake (because you gotta rock it old school), some fantabuloastic steak cut fries, dip into said shake and be all like "What whaaaat" party splosion in the taste buds.

It's also good with fried mozzarella sticks.

Doesn't taste that good actually. The Shake just blands out the saltiness of the fries and the fries just tone down the sweetness of the shake. Plus it can take away the sort of crispness of fries which pisses me off.

Boring.
Well, guess I'm having Steak N Shake for dinner.

And they're called steakburgers, not hamburgers.
Hey, what the hell is with the disparity between the StarCraft site and the Warcraft site? They get a new short story practically every week, or more, and we're lucky to get one every six months.

I feel like we're in the Blizzard version of a third-world country.
Hey, what the hell is with the disparity between the StarCraft site and the Warcraft site? They get a new short story practically every week, or more, and we're lucky to get one every six months.

I'd write short stories for them. But then people would call be Alliance biased.

:)

Don't people who play Starcraft more closely follow the story and the large majority of players who play wow just want to blow sh*it up and talk about how awesome their gear is and look down on casual players even though they themselves are one?

I feel like punching something.
Someone make Rufin transfer nao, I'm bored.

Don't people who play Starcraft more closely follow the story and the large majority of players who play wow just want to blow sh*it up and talk about how awesome their gear is and look down on casual players even though they themselves are one?

I feel like punching something.

Eh, maybe? I don't think so. Their story forum might be worse then ours, just in different ways, and most StarCraft players are heavily into the competitive aspect of the game.

Edit: Why is my autocomplete making Starcraft into StarCraft with a capitol C? I know that's how you spell it, but it's still weird that it doesn't do the same for Warcraft.
Al's? That's the name of the place? Just Al's?

pretty much

http://www.alsfrenchfrys.com/history.shtml

al's french frys

best place to get a milkshake in the state of vermont

they have a 32oz shake and it's thicker than syrup

it's amazing
i don't usually go there because i have to go out of my way to get to it

but it's still good
and if you want a burger at lunchtime at al's

you'll be waiting about 20 minutes

you can see the lines in the video on the home page
Not many places like that here where I live. Nothing is that good that I would nvm there is.

Chipotle has some of the greatest fu*cking burritos I have ever tasted. OMG THEIR RICE!

IT'S SO FREAKING GOOD!
05/11/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Rufyn
Someone make Rufin transfer nao, I'm bored.

Already bought Skyrim and Hearthfire. No dinero remaindo.

Bah.

RPing with someone I recruited this morning. We're talking in party chat while RPing in /say.

He's 16.