Story Forum Community Lounge 72

Story Forum
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
got screaming tiger for my monk

almost done pve gearing <3

Go eat cheese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II0uqBUewD0
Ignoring the video, this is a damn fine song.

Yeah I like that song, have had it for quite some time. :)
Go eat cheese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ug-3tNM_Gc
So anything new here? Anything happen since last time I checked in from yesterday? If anyone's bored I still have some controversial topics to talk about that may or may not be absurd enough to get the thread deleted. The likelihood of that is incredibly slim but you never know. Perhaps the thing you're talking about may get the thread deleted instead.
So anything new here? Anything happen since last time I checked in from yesterday? If anyone's bored I still have some controversial topics to talk about that may or may not be absurd enough to get the thread deleted. The likelihood of that is incredibly slim but you never know. Perhaps the thing you're talking about may get the thread deleted instead.

Name one topic
05/11/2013 09:23 PMPosted by Haaely

Name one topic
Should begging be considered illegal in the US or should the law be changed?
Hmm. I suppose that depends on what you consider begging.
got screaming tiger for my monk

almost done pve gearing <3

Put him in our guild.

Back from dinner. I didn't get wasted, don't want too. Had a few Long Island Ice Teas, turns out the restaurant didn't have a very good drink selection and I was disappointed. Dad paid for dessert for everyone on top of giving me $200. Sister got me a new phone case and it's purple. My friend Sarah got me booze, friend Grace made me an awesome card which I'll upload later, and my friend Rob was so hawt tonight, damn., I wish he were gay.
I'm late but Happy B-Day. Been very distracted today.
What would you consider it to be?
I'm late but Happy B-Day. Been very distracted today.

Ty, Aeluron. :D
Oh, hey, happy bday
Oh, hey, happy bday

Thanks, Bull. :D

So how was everyone's day? I've kinda been just in my own little world today, I think a lot on my birthday.
I watched Kick-!@#.

It was not as good as I was expecting.

Am disappoint.
Started teaching a new GRE course, then went off and did some SAT tutoring.. then went grocery shopping with my wife.

Pretty much a wash for a day lol
http://www.doctornerdlove.com/

I find this website... intriguing. Hard to find actually credible websites that try to give men proper dating advice without forcibly telling them they need to be something that they're not, especially guys like me who are into nerdy stuff.

EDIT: BTW happy birthday, Lore.
Just taking it easy. Watched Life of Pi

I didn't expect it to be good as it was. It's a movie worth watching I'd say IMO.
happy bday lore.
05/11/2013 09:56 PMPosted by Vynathlon
What would you consider it to be?

What I consider it to be doesn't matter. I didn't pose the question.
Thanks, Grim and Ferlion.

I really kinda wanna drink the alcohol my friend got me, because it's there. But I know I shouldn't feel that way about it.