Cross server org?

General Discussion
Lately i have been seeing people from other servers inside org, idk if this is intended or a bug. This happening to anyone else?
0/10
0/10

?
Ive been seeing this too idk why.
I can't imagine you've gone this long without hearing...

But on the off chance you're -not- attempting to troll, Cross Realm Zones have been a thing for awhile now, and they do include capital cities.

Blizz decided to do this because apparently they didn't think the world felt populated enough or whatever. Mostly it's a hassle for people farming herbs/ores/rares, and it causes some issues with two and three seater mounts.

But yes, those are people from other servers in your city, and it is intended.
No Marr, SW and Org are not CRZ-Enabled. the others are, afaik.

@OP, with CRZ they added Cross Realm Grouping as well, which is inviting people from other servers to the group from BattleTag and RealID. Everyone in the group is moved to the same server, chosen at random from the servers of the group members.

So all it is is someone inviting an off-server friend to a group, nothing odd at all
yea i knew abt CRZ but i also knew that Org and SW were only for your particular realm
Even if you're in a group with a crz friend you will still not be in their sw/org instance.
yea i knew abt CRZ but i also knew that Org and SW were only for your particular realm
They should be, people from other realms even if in party phase out in the main capitals.

Sometimes it spazzes though.
no bc i have been in many parties cross realm while in org and i can never see them
No Marr, SW and Org are not CRZ-Enabled. the others are, afaik.

@OP, with CRZ they added Cross Realm Grouping as well, which is inviting people from other servers to the group from BattleTag and RealID. Everyone in the group is moved to the same server, chosen at random from the servers of the group members.

So all it is is someone inviting an off-server friend to a group, nothing odd at all

But the players shouldn't be able to see one another in Orgrimmar. I was in a cross-realm raid, and someone wanted me to trade them a tier token. We had to fly out to Azshara, because we could not see one another in Orgrimmar. This happened just last week.
Cities are not CRZ. HOWEVER if you have a Cross Realm group or raid, they'll show up
HOWEVER if you have a Cross Realm group or raid, they'll show up
not in ogr or SW... Someone just said this right before you.
well regardless im seeing people in org from other servers and there all either running in place, not moving for along time or standing up while mounted
well regardless im seeing people in org from other servers and there all either running in place, not moving for along time or standing up while mounted
It's a bug. Happens at restarts on tuesday sometimes too.
I often visit other servers and go to the shrine talk in their trade chat
OK, I've seen this too, my question: how do they do that?