Darn It, Please Fix Abilities That Are Not

Pet Battles
ya, that is right. I still think he sucks and laugh every time I see him in a team.

Pretty sure I ignored you from that point on. Didn't want your useless post cluttering up my forum. Instead of helping out you simply went in claimed I was wrong and then started twisting word/phrases to belittle people so you can feel warm and fuzzy about yourself.

You never did help that poster did you?
05/16/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Annimositty
. Instead of helping out you simply went in claimed I was wrong and then started twisting word/phrases to belittle people so you can feel warm and fuzzy about yourself.

You remembering something different than I am. It is there to read. I commended you for a good thread and its intents you just offered up a bad piece of info and instead of backing down resorted to insults and misdirection.

It is real hard to twist things when you went as far as to put a dictonary definition in to be very exact about your meaning.

Adj. lame - pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness

Which I pointed out wasn't true and your replies range from

I suggest you put a cork in it. And by judging by the amount of bull!@#$ your spewing I'd say you better use a really big cork.

to classics such as

I applaud you Hearus for your continuation of being the worlds biggest jerk!

Sorry I tried to inform people that a pet that is well known to be powerful that at the time you had never used was not lame. And not that you do use it you find it to not be as bad as you had originally stated. I could careless who likes me or doesn't but don't think you can post bad info and not be called out for it. It is how forums work. If your skin is to thin then the problem is on your end.

You never did help that poster did you?

I help lots of posters. Like the ones you told not to use idol because it was lame and worthless. As well as a good many other posts every single day.
I help lots of posters. Like the ones you told not to use idol because it was lame and worthless. As well as a good many other posts every single day.

Never said not to use him, I said he's lame and all I could think of using him in was an Apoca team. Since he's good at tanking. That's all I said.

You coulda said he's a good pet cuz so and so. It might be helpful if you use him in so and so manner. But you didn't. I said agree to disagree and you got snarky. Your a jerk. A helpful jerk but a jerk none the less.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7923032445?page=6

I don't pretend to know everything about pet battles, I explained my reasoning and you chose to ignore it and ramble on how "duel shields are going to be the next meta blah blah blah".
05/16/2013 02:02 PMPosted by Annimositty
You coulda said he's a good pet cuz so and so.

I said

He is actually going to be as good if not better post patch as dual shield will likely become the new meta. And this is from a pvp stand point.

And we basically got down to you insulting me.

Your a jerk. A helpful jerk but a jerk none the less

Look there it is again. My dry/brusk posting style aside I dare you to find a post with me talking like this to a fellow poster. I don't because name calling and language says I have no point so I will just throw this out there.

I don't pretend to know everything about pet battles, I explained my reasoning and you chose to ignore it and ramble on how "duel shields are going to be the next meta blah blah blah".

Funnily enough how many sandstorm hate threads do you see. Even with them removing the dual shield(blah blah blah, so good) he still moved up with the removal of over the top burst which I said was likely to happen. And you didn't disagree. You said I was wrong and he was a bad pet and was going to stay that way. Not my fault you couldn't listen to reason then or now.
Ppl say that but it's not a duel shield -.- its one shield then a weather effect that shields EVERYONE. His dps is bad enough, add the 10% accuracy debuff and having to refresh shield every 3 turns (he's so damn slow he has to refresh it before it runs out). He's going to suck. Just my prediction. But this isn't an Anubish Idol debate thread so lets agree to disagree.

You simply don't like it when ppl disagree with you.

He's going to suck. Just my prediction.

Gl with that.

You antagonize on purpose. Anyway no need to derail this thread anymore. I'm sure you have other forums to police
You antagonize on purpose. Anyway no need to derail this thread anymore. I'm sure you have other forums to police

You said he is going to suck and I was antagonizing. Impressive.